The lunacy of the Darwinists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 19, 2006.

1. azimuth

azimuth

evolution is fact

the end.

now, what do you want to talk about?

#21     Jan 20, 2006
  2. I note, once again, the total hypocrisy of your debating technique, i.e., in the first sentence above, you state that you are trying to keep the debate civil, and in the second, you deride me personally for my prior alleged self promotion and claims of shallow empty victory.

Once again, an unmeritorious, insulting and argumentative post, which according to your recitation of the ET guidelines in this thread, is contrary to the Rules of Conduct.

So, lemme see now, you've broken the Rules in your title of the thread, at least once in your response to another poster, and and so far, three times in your responses to me.

And, as for your substantive argument, i.e., backing away from your original premise that darwinists are lunatics, let me quote the very first line of your first post in this thread:

"This story, posted online at Yahoo.com illustrates the lunacy of the Darwinists, and those who follow them."

No one could possibly miss your obvious intent to denegrate the entire idea of Darwinism and everyone who finds the theory of evolution credible.

#22     Jan 20, 2006
  3. As I said, you can spin it any way you like, no one is going to stop you. I assume there are some independent thinking Darwinists who actually don't goose step with the crowd. That's normal for most groups, some members are independent thinkers.....they even disagree with the "leading" thinkers.

If a man follows the lunacy of another, does that also make him practicioner of lunacy? I would say not necessarily....he may just be confused...or misled, or brainwashed....

And if you consider my comments about your previous attempts at self ascension to judge status and the self congratulatory view of your own self made arguments as the "winner" and others as the "losers"....well, "dem facts is in dose facts" it is not an unfounded claim, anyone can confirm of deny what is in the record of you acting with some grandiose closing of non existent victory ....that you might actually feel derided by these facts is of course your problem. I don't, and never have seen anyone ever win a debate or an argument in the forum, as there is no scoring system but those of the imaginations of some posers.

Oh, by now I would have thought you would understand that folks around here who call me a hypocrite, are all just pissing in the wind.

So piss away....if it makes you happy.

p.s. Now you are the keeper of the rules....maybe you can apply for the job of bailiff too, or sergeant at arms....let's see, that would make you barrister, judge, bailiff...oh wait, you don't have the power of executioner...

ROTFLMAO...

p.p.s. Oh, and if it makes you happy, attempt to make a case to the real cops around here for rule violations, your "power" is wasted on me...

#23     Jan 20, 2006
  4. bonsai

bonsai

a real look at darwinism in action

• 303.jpg
      File size:
      11.9 KB
      Views:
    #24     Jan 20, 2006
  5. LOL! Great image!

#25     Jan 20, 2006
  6. OK, cool, thank you for permission to piss...so, open wide, now, Mr. Wind, and I'll repeat the substantive issue, that you are oh so unable to avoid. Your first line from this thread states:

"This story, posted online at Yahoo.com illustrates the lunacy of the Darwinists, and those who follow them."

No matter how you spin your apologetics, it still boils down to you intending to denegrate the entire idea of Darwinism and everyone who finds the theory of evolution credible, in favor of...

...hmmm, lemme see now, what is it that you believe is the antithesis of Darwinian lunacy?

Oh, yeah, now I remember, homo sapiens appearance on Earth, according to you, is the product of:

"Materialization from pure potentiality."

Alakazam. Man appears, fully formed from the mind of God, in complete defiance of every principle of science.

But, of course, Darwinism is lunacy. I'm a self centered judgmental ____, and you're no hypocrite.

Pass me some of whatever it is you're drinking this early morning, because I could really use a break from reality.

#26     Jan 20, 2006
  7. bonsai

bonsai

there is always the concept of immutable species.

but this was only introduced by god after the kt boundary.

he changed his mind.

why not, he's big enough to admit his mistakes.

my wife is doing that all the time.
    but she doesnt admit to mistakes.

#27     Jan 20, 2006
  8. Yes. Very simple, that's the way they have been designed.
    :D

#28     Jan 20, 2006
  9. OK, cool, thank you for permission to piss

You are welcome, but wetting yourself is hardly something that I can either permit you to do, or try and stop you from doing....like I said, if it makes you happy.....

...so, open wide, now, Mr. Wind, and I'll repeat the substantive issue, that you are oh so unable to avoid. Your first line from this thread states:

You can, and probably will repeat whatever you think is the issue, as it is substantive in your mind only....

Yes, indeed, I think it does that quite well....

No matter how you spin your apologetics, it still boils down to you intending to denegrate the entire idea of Darwinism and everyone who finds the theory of evolution credible, in favor of...

Why apologize for the lunacy of the Darwinists and those that follow them? Everyone has the right to some lunacy in their lives....it is when they try to indoctrinate others via a political process, i.e. force others in public schools to be subjected to their dogma, that I take issue.

...hmmm, lemme see now, what is it that you believe is the antithesis of Darwinian lunacy?

I don't think about the antithesis of the lunacy of others.

Oh, yeah, now I remember, homo sapiens appearance on Earth, according to you, is the product of:

"Materialization from pure potentiality."

You want to try and post a link to a quote where I specifically stated that "homo sapiens appeared on this earth via materialization from pure potentiality"....I am betting you can't do it.

Alakazam. Man appears, fully formed from the mind of God, in complete defiance of every principle of science.

Yawn...... Why are you making this stuff up? This is not at all what I have stated. If that is what you believe, cool. However, please don't attribute it to me, as that is not what I have stated.

An artist sits in a chair. He closes his eyes. He imagines what he is going to create. He then gets up and gets or makes the tools necessary for his artistic creation.

No great mystery of the concept of Creation...

God Created, out of Himself, out of His pure Divine potentiality the material world we see before us, which of course includes man. Was there a process involved in this materialization from God's Divine nature into our material world. Yes, that's it, you got the ticket. A Creator thought, and out of the Creator's mind, out of that pure potentiality, where actuality was not yet manifest, the Universe came forth.

But, of course, Darwinism is lunacy. I'm a self centered judgmental ____, and you're no hypocrite.

Well, if you think Darwinism is lunacy, I won't give you an argument.

Actually, I don't think the theory of Darwinism itself is lunacy, the lunacy comes when people embrace a theory as fact, yet deny that this process is different than theist who embrace their own belief systems. I support people personally selecting their own belief systems...it is when they attempt to push those belief systems onto others, to try to indoctrinate others, that I take issue.

Pass me some of whatever it is you're drinking this early morning, because I could really use a break from reality.

I don't know how to, nor would I really want to break you from your own reality.

People choose their own reality, as it should be, I would simply prefer not to see Darwinists push their reality onto as others as some kind of factual reality when it simply is nothing but a speculative mental projection onto the mystery of life.

#29     Jan 20, 2006
  10. jem

jem

ricter it seems that the interpretation of Darwins thoughts has been evolving. It seems that some of Darwins contemporaries were pushing this concept of random variation into his work because they did not want to get bogged down by a design argument. However there were others like Asa Gray who were saying these variations were not random and part of design.

#30     Jan 20, 2006