'' The Luck Factor ''

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TKOtrader, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Uhm I see hotter girls than Kate Moss on the street everyday. Shiit, you can see hotter spanish girls than J-Lo in the Bronx anyday. I've hotter girls in modeling and acting that are better than kate moss, yet just not getting lucky.
    No offense, but you gotta be pretty stupid not to recognize that show business is A LOT of luck and sometimes even nothing but luck.

#21     Apr 9, 2003
  2. Mecro

Mecro

I never read the Millionaire Mind but if it is anything like the Millionaire Next Door, I really do not care to. I'm not bashing the people interviewed in that book, they are hard workers, frugal and rightfully earned their one or two millions. But saving up for years and years to have a million so that you can still shop at Kmart is not my idea of being rich. That book does not teach you anything your parents have not taught you.

I think "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" is a much better read. There are always opportunities and luck is always there, it's who takes the risks to take advantage of them.

#22     Apr 9, 2003
  3. ges

ges

Of course they say that! But those books have been pretty well shown to be bunk.

g

#23     Apr 9, 2003
  4. not as hot as the mexican chicks in phoenix!

#24     Apr 9, 2003
  5. This post says it all. My entire life changed one morning because I woke up on time instead of sleeping in like I wanted to.

#25     Apr 9, 2003

6. 100% true

#26     Apr 9, 2003
  7. fill us in ............. what happened ?

#27     Apr 9, 2003
  8. 'luck'?

those of you using that term would do better in using 'fate' instead. With that you may be a touch closer to knowing what you're talking about..

Just a thought,

triple

#28     Apr 9, 2003
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

he got a job, what else!

btw, there is whole discipline devote to improve one's luck, Feng Shui.

#29     Apr 9, 2003
  10. Mecro

Mecro

I dunno man, I'm sure it's pretty close.

In regards to that subject, all I know is that I am going to Rio (brazil) this year.

#30     Apr 9, 2003