The London Solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 7, 2008.

1. But Ayers was a terrorist in a good way!!

#11     Oct 7, 2008
  2. You live in racist Australia. Go fuck yourself.

#12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. A death threat is saying "I'm going to kill you", and/or explaining how. That is illegal in most every country on the planet - also on the Internet; and would give quite a lot of problems for Elitetrader, not to mention that it would be punishable by law almost anywhere.

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. Again Pilate addressed them, still wishing to release Jesus, but they continued their shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

Pilate addressed them a third time, "What evil has this man done? I found him guilty of no capital crime. Therefore I shall have him flogged and then release him."

With loud shouts, however, they persisted in calling for his crucifixion, and their voices prevailed.

The verdict of Pilate was that their demand should be granted.

So he released the man who had been imprisoned for rebellion and murder, for whom they asked, and he handed Jesus over to them to deal with as they wished.

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. I guarantee you, and I'd do it with a bet of greenbacks, that should any law enforcement agency find out about it, the Secret Service would be notified, and they would follow up with a formal investigation.

It's a specific death threat against a Presidential Nominee.

#15     Oct 7, 2008

6. The Bush family does direct business with Osama Bin Laden

The day before 9/11 Bush Sr. was dining with Osama Bin Ladens elder brother, in NYC, discussing a business deal on behalf of the Carlyle group.

That is why Bush Jr. has stated, many times, he does not care where Osama Bin Laden is.

Unlike the bull shit rumors republikunts like to smear around, The above are all easily verifiable FACTS.

As for your bullshit on Ayers, he was never convicted. And no one, except the miserable 20th percentiles, think there is any relation between Obama and Ayers.

Nice try though. Didn't work. Won't work.

#16     Oct 7, 2008
    #17     Oct 7, 2008
  8. I read the stuff about Ayers and its pretty dumb. ayers was just a guy who happened to live near obama supported some of the same causes as him.

Why does this stupid shit even matter. no wonder the campaigns always spit out this nonsense on both sides. people eat it up.

#18     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Watch this video. It is a segment from last Sunday's 60 Minutes, where the officer who led the army's Delta Force was told to stand down (from orders above) more than once from pursuing bin Laden when they had tactical advantage, and how they were forced (again, from orders above) to deal with treacherous locals who sabotaged their efforts. These are the good guys, Pabst, trying to take out the bad guy. How does a guy with your lofty IQ interpret these facts?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4502669n

#19     Oct 7, 2008
  10. Here's the problem Jon. We have NO CLUE to their relationship. Parch Obama's lawyerly answers.

"Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers#Connection_to_Barack_Obama

That statement contains not a SINGLE word about their friendship. You or me don't know if Obama and Ayers merely had the slight relationship you describe or if Ayers and Dohrn socialized intimately with the Obama's. I'd bet heavy on the latter. I'd be very surprised in Ayers wouldn't TRY to be tight with the up and coming Obama (human nature) and we don't know to what degree Obama reciprocated. There's a 7 year gap between Ayers hosting a function for Obama and them siting at the Woods Fund. We don't know if they seldom saw each other during that period or frequently did.

The last 45 yrs of McCain is an open book. Obama has little legislative record so like Palin the minutiae of his earlier life becomes relevant. If his Harvard Law Review is important then his refusal to release details of his grades, admissions and financing to Occidental and Columbia are also important. If it's so obvious he's a "Christian" then it's important to know why his familiy doesn't celebrate Christmas and if he's never attended a church besides Wright/Trinity.

#20     Oct 7, 2008