The light finally shines, Americans have dim view of Bush and GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 10, 2006.

1. You hit the bullseye.

Implicit party slogans:

Dem's: Bush is Hitler

Rep's: We may be loathsome, but we're not as bad as the alternative.

I think we will see a third and fourth party effort in 2008. Probably will hurt the Republicans more, but they deserve it. as much as I would hate to see the Democrats take over, there has to be some penalty for selling out your core supporters. The only penalty our career pols understand is being voted out of office.

#11     May 10, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Do not let everybody vote. Screw democracy. Prove that you have at least little bit of property, savings account, house equity, business etc. Pass civic exam than you can vote.
    If you are public servant, or live off public assistance you cannot vote.
    After that, people of ZZZzzzz (Bush) type will never have a chance to get elected and screw up the country.

#12     May 10, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

We really only need to go to the consumption tax. When voters realize that what they vote for costs them money they will shrink the government by 90% and it won't matter which party is in power.

#13     May 10, 2006
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Bush sucks.....blah blah blah

Too bad he isn;t running for office again.

Instead of bitching and moaning about Bush, why not tell us HOW the Demogogues will solve all our problems?

What's their plan for Iraq.....or for the whole Middle East for that matter?

How will they keep Social Security solvent? Oh, that's right, there is no problem with SS is there? Least that's what ol' Howlin Harry Reid says.

How about them illegals? How will they secure the border? Oh, yea. Forgot. They view them as potential votes.

Maybe they have a plan for health care? What's that? Put more on the employer? Yea, that's a great plan! We don't need to solve the underlying problem, just make that bad ol' employer pay more.

The Demogoues: Never have so many done so little for so few!

:D :D :D

#14     May 10, 2006
  5. But you proudly voted for him, defended his failed policies and blindly believed his multiple lies for 6 years. That makes you significantly dumber than Bush.

#15     May 10, 2006
  6. Arnie

Arnie

That's all you guys can do....bitch and moan. What's the PLAN man? What ever will you do when Bush isn't around?

LOSERS!!

#16     May 10, 2006
  7. Banjo

Banjo

8. The plan?

Step one, regain majority on congress.

Step two, impeach Bush and Cheney.

If you, and most people agree that Bush is bad for this country, then impeach him now and get someone else in there....

#18     May 10, 2006
  9. Cut the crap, you keep asking the same questions at least twice a week, I personally answered them at least several times, you don't even debate democratic proposals, you ignore the answers and keep asking the same questions. You're simply too dumb to realize that if you don't like democartic ideas and plans that does not mean they don't exist. Then again you voted for Bush so my expectations of your mental capacity are rather low.

http://www.democrats.org/agenda.html

#19     May 10, 2006
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are missing a pretty important point here. As bad as Bush's approval ratings are, and they are pretty f*cking bad no matter how you look at it, Tony Blair's is worse as is that of the US Congress. Also in a separate poll, the approval ratings for just the democrats alone in the house is lower then Bush.

I think what we have here is just a plain disapproval of all current people in government. In relative terms, Bush is actually polling pretty well. LOL.

#20     May 10, 2006