The Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Exactly, a liberal media makes it's money off the gullible liberal dipshits that read their magazines and watch their shows....

#11     Nov 14, 2006
  2. You're such a fucking tool.

#12     Nov 18, 2006
  3. Hahaha! Ya know it was Nixon who really started the "liberal media" cries. Imagine that a man who broke into his opponents headquarters, sponsored a dirty tricks committee to smear congressional opponents, and kept a slush fund with Mafia "bankers" having a problem with the free press. LMAO! Much like the Reaganites wanting to ease the Iran/Contra Treason, Pamanian coke smuggling Somoza National Guardsmen, and international harbor mining that put innocent peoples lives at stake, under the rug. Jeez, now imagine a Presidential Administration fabricating evidence to get the nation into war etc, having a need to pass off bad news as "the liberal media". Is just too damn funny.

#13     Nov 18, 2006
  4. you people crack me up. the media absolutely has a liberal bias. not even debateable. granted fox is the war monger network but they have only been around a short time. the media uses what is called the dialectic, the right/left paradigm is a fiction. when they want war... they embrace republicans and when they want social programs they embrace the democrats. But bottomline hollywood is 99% leftist.

#14     Nov 18, 2006
  5. Which Hollywood Network was it that put on the TV biopic, against heavy criticism from liberals and a former president himself...simply because it showed the Clinton administration in a negative light surrounding terrorism?

Nope, not Fox...

It is all about the Benjamins....

#15     Nov 18, 2006
  6. no... it is about war... which proves my point 100%.

#16     Nov 18, 2006
  7. Non sequitur...

Show me a major hollywood production company that continually puts out a product geared toward liberal thought, not caring if they make money in the process.

Bottom line is money...which is why they call it Show Business.

#17     Nov 18, 2006
  8. trust me there is a lot more money to be made from war profits and perpetual national debt interest payments. war is the 2nd greatest scam known to man.

#18     Nov 18, 2006
  9. The biggest and dumbest conspiracy theorist on ET wants to be trusted...LOL, I thought I've seen it all.

#19     Nov 18, 2006
  10. awwwwwwwww... lil doodoo and his libby lib mindset. LOL LOL LOL

#20     Nov 18, 2006