The Legend that is $$$MR. MARKET$$$

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #11     Jun 28, 2003
  2. Gordon Gekko the critic who likes to sit back and criticize yet meanwhile is afraid to post a trade for others to follow.

#12     Jun 28, 2003
  3. hah funny you say that. check out this recent thread and look at a chart of that day (i attached one at the end of the thread):
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19280

#1 Trader = Gordon Gekko

THAT'S HOW REAL TRADING (well, one way of real trading) IS DONE!

#13     Jun 28, 2003
  4. #14     Jun 28, 2003
  5. You are not from an Ivy League school nor did you play college football. As a result, what you have to say is not very interesting.

#15     Jun 28, 2003
  6. I truly appreciate the way you are getting under everyone's skin. I used to have fun with this too. After awhile, its not fun anymore and gets old.

In any event, you are not a trader, rather an an investor (albeit one with a fur coat attached to your arms, back and shoulders). Big difference between the two.

#16     Jun 28, 2003
  7. kenokabe

kenokabe Guest

I am a member here who advocated you when some guy started a new thread to kick you out. I said you are charming there.

Now, I am sorry I was wrong since I now know that your ego is sustained slightly by your actions lookking down every single person:{!(ivy league)&(football)} in front of you.

#17     Jun 28, 2003
  8. MrMarket,

You are fairly full of it, but you're funny and that's what counts.

#18     Jun 28, 2003
  9. kenokabe

kenokabe Guest

I fairly counted it, but not anymore.

#19     Jun 28, 2003

10. Mr. Market is a very insecure guy. Why else would he "pose" without his shirt on his website, or say he bench presses 385 lbs? I wonder how tall he is. Some of these guys have a "short man's complex.

I asked him why he doesn't get some electrolysis done with all of his "trading profits", and his reply was "why...so I can look like a woman?" My response to this would be isn't it better to look like a woman than a God Damn ape?

#20     Jun 28, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.