The Left's New Hero

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jun 9, 2006.

1. ZZZ. if you are comparing marriage to a military obligation, you are beyond pathetic. Do 1/2 of our military quit? Hardly think so. This puke will get his 15 minutes of fame, and then go the brig. He made a commitmant, to serve his country, and backed out on it. the backing out part i'm sure you are familar with. The former, you will never have.

#31     Jun 27, 2006
  2. I was talking about the war and the possibility of a conscientious objector, and you are thinking of cake.

Puts it in perspective....

#32     Jun 28, 2006
  3. If there were not a greater penalty for quitting the military, than there is for quitting a marriage, we might see more quit the military...

Yes, he did make a commitment, and yes, he did change his mind (happens all the time in life) and yes he will face the consequences....

If he did quit on the basis of genuine conscientious objection, with full knowledge of the punishment, then that is a brave thing to do, and perhaps quite heroic.

#33     Jun 28, 2006
  4. Let's do this.

I agree to disagree.

You can do the same, or start a flame war.

This is not a case you can win, nor can I, because neither of us know his real motives, nor is there any way to determine what is morally right or wrong in this situation.

Just opinions....

I am not going to even comment on the red herrings and strawmen arguments.

#34     Jun 28, 2006
  5. bronks

bronks

Actually I was thinking of a fruit and you came to mind.

#35     Jun 28, 2006
  6. Yes, and you were probably thinking of sticking that fruit up your azz to pleasure yourself....

Sorry, that is a job you will have to do on your own...not interested.

#36     Jun 28, 2006
  7. Would you care to comment on this?

Profile For ZZZzzzzzzz
    Search for all posts by this user.
    Date Registered: 06-14-04
    Total Posts: 12014 (16.16 posts per day)

#37     Jun 28, 2006
  8. bronks

bronks

Again with the homosexual tendencies. Is there a reason why it's so pervasive in your drivel? Your momma was a big influence in your life I see. Perhaps a tad bit... overzealous... with the young Zz?

#38     Jun 28, 2006
  9. You can pull the fruit out now, assuming you are done....

#39     Jun 28, 2006
  10. zzzz, once again, you manage to evade the question..What is more important the military or a marriage? You eqaute the 2 as equal, I say you are insane.

#40     Jun 28, 2006