The Left's High School Teacher of the Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Damn, I wish I would have said that.....

I should just quit posting...:(

#31     Mar 4, 2006
  2. Actually Cherry Creek school district is one of the best in Colorado. Teacher's (at least the best of them) will challenge kids to think by using provocative language or ideas...time honored custom in education...I think its a "tempest in a tea-pot"

and I must really be bored with nothing to do on a Sat nite...finding myself in chit-chat:mad: :eek: :(

#32     Mar 4, 2006
  3. Surprised is a common characteristic of the Left. :D

#33     Mar 5, 2006
  4. This is an observation on the hypocrisy of the neo-commies. The teacher in reference to this thread is objectionable. But the following is to be banned. It is a link from Drudge report.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060303/NEWS01/603030350/1150

'Trial' of Bush prompts meeting

Parsippany school officials to discuss classroom project

BY ROB JENNINGS
    DAILY RECORD

PARSIPPANY -- Top school officials will huddle privately this morning to discuss a classroom war crimes "trial"of President Bush at Parsippany High School that suddenly is drawing national attention.

The school board's president, Robert Perlett, said the 8:30 a.m. meeting was called by mutual agreement on Thursday as the uproar surrounding the mock tribunal escalated on the Internet and talk radio.

Perlett said no decision had been made to halt the trial, which is to enter a fourth day today after classes were canceled Thursday due to the snowstorm.

"There is no curtailment of what is going on at the school, at present,"Perlett said.

#34     Mar 5, 2006