The lefties sure are kicking and screaming a lot about the "birther" issue currently.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Wonder & curiosity = crack? :confused:

#21     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know whether I qualify as a full blown "birther" or not, I'll let the Obamabots decide for themselves. But the above post and other things like it is what gives me pause and makes me think that MAYBE just MAYBE Obama has something to hide.

#22     Apr 11, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

That is about the most damning information I have seen about Obama's birth. Probably what the the Health Dept. director sees when looking at Obama's actual birth record on file in Hawaii is a form completed by his grandparents in an attempt to secure U.S. citizenship for their grandson even though he was born in Kenya as his other grandmother claims.

OBAMA, SHOW US THE DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR RESIGN!!!!

#23     Apr 11, 2011
  4. The dems ridicule people like Trump, Palin, Bachmann...because they know the inbreds will only like them more.

It is a dems wet dream to have Palin/Bachman/Trump get the nomination.

Can anyone take any of these people seriously?

Really, listen to any of them, and ask yourself...what realistic, adult, well thought solutions do any of them have?

Few of these birther candidates get their fact straight, their entire agenda is attack Obama...not seriously presenting workable solutions.

Speaking of solutions, since the November election of last year, what how many jobs have the republicans/baggers who came into power created?

The problems are obvious, but we didn't reach the problems we have with the Obama election, or Bush election...the problems are system and will take time, and will require all Americans, yes...all Americans to work together to find workable solutions.

#24     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Just 1 lie has to be spotted to know its all bullshit.Whats listed above is a lie and the Hawaii health dept has said so

#25     Apr 11, 2011
  6. Another proven lie

#26     Apr 11, 2011
  7. Nuff said. You are. Hope that clarifies.

#27     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if they'll put that on my tomb stone.

I wonder if I can find my own BC.

I wonder if my wife is going to be horny later tonight.

I wonder if I should have a third beer.

I wonder if I should see whats on TV.

I wonder...

#28     Apr 11, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

On a related note, I found a huge website, full of damning information, that the moon landing never happened--it was faked.

#29     Apr 11, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you mean quest? Or is "qwest" part of your own "stupidity"?

#30     Apr 11, 2011