The left still uses klan tactics to achieve their goals in the south

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 19, 2013.

1. VVV1234

VVV1234

You are confusing me with someone else. I never gave you the slightest attention. Go back to masturbating to a picture of Emmet Till.

#51     Jun 21, 2013
  2. VVV1234

VVV1234

If you did take a round, apparently it hit you in a non vital area, such as square in your head. But I doubt you were in the field. The military knows a good shit shoveler and they probably placed you appropriately.

What a chump! You went to Iraq to fight the Afghan based terrorists responsible for 9-11. You were so stupid you could not even determine the correct battlefield! Ha! What a loser!

I can imagine your grandfather back in late '41. "Hey, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. I'm gonna sign up to fight the Burmese!"

#52     Jun 21, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Whatever you think shit bag! All I'll say is you wouldn't dare talk to me like that to my face. Btw, do you lick your mothers gash with that mouth?

#53     Jun 21, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

If he talked to my face like he did here, he'd have some serious health issues.

#54     Jun 21, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is that possibility, but you share too many characteristics to convince me by simply denying it. IF I am right you've already demonstrated your willingness to lie, Dr Dickless.
    Never heard of him Todd.

#55     Jun 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another flaming liberal dick head with no respect for our wounded warriors.
    I always thought that was up to the commander in chief, not the front line soldiers.

#56     Jun 21, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't get too excited at the prospect. These candy ass liberal cock suckers are all talk and no walk.

#57     Jun 21, 2013
  8. VVV1234

VVV1234

I would talk like that to your face. If you want come to New York City and discover what punk bitch you are, let me know.

You yellow belly coward.

#58     Jun 21, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to one of your fellow girly man liberals, you're full of shit.

#59     Jun 21, 2013
  10. VVV1234

VVV1234

I believe that applies to your compadre Leapup. If you read the thread, he initiated name calling, belligerence, and issued threats.

I merely stated a conditional near certainty, what you might term a future fact. If he comes to see me, I will kick his ass. Now what's the problem with that?

Yours is an example of a herd mentality, like little critters under a rock.

#60     Jun 21, 2013