The left still uses klan tactics to achieve their goals in the south

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 19, 2013.

1. off topic but aren't there encryption algo's that aren't even theoretically breakable? That would be a great idea for non-traitorous email providers to auto-encrypt every email so the gestapo feds can store all they want but can't access shit. It would be nice for phone calls etc as well, if possible. A company could make some serious bank if they could ensure privacy right now.

#41     Jun 19, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

How could we trust them to not be funneling our communications directly to the NSA? Company CEO's are as efficient liars as politicians.

#42     Jun 19, 2013
  3. I wish I knew. I suppose it depends on how quickly things go bad.

One alternative for the future is like-minded people are going to have to organize themselves into large residential compounds for security purposes, kind of like the medieval fortresses. I don't think we will be able to rely on gated communities with rent-a-cops. Certainly we won't be able to trust local governments, which by them will probably be indistinguishable from criminal gangs.

Clearly, it is imperative to stockpile weapons and ammo, kept in multiple secure storage locations off the grid.

#43     Jun 19, 2013
  4. well, they would go tits up in a heart beat once we found out. :)

This would be an opportunity both for making $$$ and doing the right thing.. at least for the people who work in these industries.

#44     Jun 19, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

The stuff exists now for both phone and email. Both sender and receiver have to set up the same encryption software and share a password, though. So, it isn't as easy as just installing software and you are done.

Of course, the Feds are pressuring software developers to provide them with backdoor entries into any of this stuff.

#45     Jun 19, 2013
  6. VVV1234

VVV1234

You are a complete coward. Your yellow streak is a mile wide and is only highlighted by your primitive rantings.

Relax. Rest easy in the knowledge that the world spins without impact by the likes of you. You are a very, very small man, unnoticed,
    and unaccounted for in the world.

#46     Jun 19, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I fought it out in Iraq twice as a Marine Officer, and was shot in my last two months there. What have you done shithead, besides run your liberal dick sucker? It's a shame you weren't "across the road," there to receive my Platoon's fuck you message! Worse, you're actually ALLOWED in American society... Gotta say, I'd rather shoot you, then eat a "sammich" afterwords. You're a domestic terrorist. Nothing more. Nothing less...

#47     Jun 20, 2013
  8. VVV1234

VVV1234

You probably took a bullet from your own troops.

Of course you would rather shoot me. You are driven by first fear then dread from that fear that envelops you. Your solution to the realization that you cannot cope in the real world is guns and militarism. In other words, your mental kit is severely limited and your emotional intelligence is retarded. Anger and base instinct drives you.

You probably have suffered the defection of spouse who discovered what a loser he or she discovered herself or himself wedded to.

Perhaps one day we will read of of your exploits. Once a week in the USA an angry old man driven by fear, anger, hatred, frustration, and paranoia acts out with his guns and ends up a corpse before the feet of the local constables.

Do us a favor and add "LEAPup" to your dog tags so we can be promptly informed of your miserable and inevitable demise.

It is after midnight now and I am dispensing with you, along with the rest of the day's trash. TTFN!

#48     Jun 20, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was shot with an AK round. I'd love to take you out with an M4. You're a domestic terrorist. Killing you would be a win I'd sit down and eat a nice meal to celebrate.

#49     Jun 20, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the guy who threatened no promised to fly to ATL and kick my butt?
    Then claimed "health issues" as an excuse for not following thru.

#50     Jun 20, 2013