The left still uses klan tactics to achieve their goals in the south

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 19, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I said fuck it recently, and joined a Tea Party group. I didn't want the feds harassing me (my LEGAL gun ownership), but I don't give a damn anymore. I want MY Country back. I may even join a militia here. I'm seeing many don't tread on me flags flying on cars here, which I didn't see until a few months ago.

#31     Jun 19, 2013
  2. VVV1234

VVV1234

What an artful and intelligent reply. I must note your urbane and genteel sensibilities.

Bullhorns are amplifiers, they are not weapons. The protesters were not rioting.

Leapup, consider looking in a mirror (if one won't crack upon reflecting your image ) You are the one who called for armed insurrection at the end of Election night last November and you were the one - to the disgust of nearly all on this forum - who called Obama "a fucking nigger". A disgraceful display of disrespect and base cowardly anger you provide.

#32     Jun 19, 2013
  3. Absolutely true.

This official phrased it well: “Let’s think about what the…brazenness of what the members of this mob are doing. The ones who are illegal aliens — they’re already saying let’s break the law and enter the United States illegally. Then let’s trespass on this elected official’s property, and there are a number of other state crimes…that could also apply. And then let’s demand amnesty…!”

Anyone defending this is a fucking traitor to this nation. Seriously, it is imperative that they all go. I want the republican party to burn and be replaced by a true Constitutional AMERICAN party. At present they are literally as worthless (but not as dangerous) as dems. We can look across the pond at the UK and the rise of UKIP as a blueprint of sorts for how a new party can gain momentum. As of right now, Rand Paul is the only guy I would vote for to be my President.. of course that can change.

#33     Jun 19, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

He is a nigger, and you are a pile of shit. Is that eloquent enough for you?

#34     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ask him, "are you doing test!?!?!?!?!?"

; )

#35     Jun 19, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Rand Paul - Ted Cruz may be the ticket.

#36     Jun 19, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk