The left still uses klan tactics to achieve their goals in the south

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 19, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

The left is composed of two groups. Those in power and the useful idiots. It's easy to see which is which. Just listen to their words. The players and the played.

#21     Jun 19, 2013
  2. Incredible, isn't it? Yet another story the mainstream media will ignore.

This is why culture matters. These people have no tradition or respect for disagreement or solving issues through the political process. He's lucky he wasn't home. It could have gotten very ugly.

And why the handwringing over prosecuting them. It is a clear cut case of criminal trespass at least, not to mention the KKK laws. It's also interesting that an elected offical doesn't warrant enough of a police presence to deter a mob. This is one of those rare instances when the police SWAT team could have been put to proper use. It's not civil disobedience or lawful protest if an armed police officer is afraid to get out of his vehicle.

#22     Jun 19, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

A couple of years ago under another alias he promised and swore up and down he was coming to my house to beat me up. I PM'd my exact home address and and the location of a small county park where I suggested we meet.
    He was talking trash daily, right up til the time he was supposed to arrive. Then he delayed it, then later he sent a PM claiming he had health issues.
    He disappeared after that.

#23     Jun 19, 2013
  4. If some Tea Party types tried this with illegal alien activists, obama would have half the FBI there overnight. As it is, he took the state of Arizona to the Supreme Court over allowing illegals to vote.

Wake up people, you're losing your country. And traitors like Rubio, McCain, Graham, Paul Ryan, the Bushes and most of the republican establishment are greasing the skids.

As conservatives who love our country, we have to face up to the fact that the republican party, with a few notable exceptions, is almost as big of an enemy as the democrats.

#24     Jun 19, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Makes me VERY angry to see this kind of shit go down on MY soil! And angrier to see nothing done about it. They weren't arrested for trespassing; they weren't deported. No msm coverage. nothing!

What would have happened if a mob crowd went to a black democrat senators house? Oh hell yes, you'd see news choppers fighting for airspace, and cops everywhere dragging the mob out in cuffs. What a fucking mess we have on our hands!:(

#25     Jun 19, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hear ya, what do you propose we do?

#26     Jun 19, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Wow! Isn't it amazing how the left loons are the first to go violent when confronted by facts? I also would have paid good money to watch you slap him til' the blood and spit flew!:D

#27     Jun 19, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

That only happens after changing the subject doesn't work.

#28     Jun 19, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

The first thing we had better do is encrypt our emails! :D

#29     Jun 19, 2013
  10. Eight

Eight

We allow that, we allow people to be here illegally, we allow them to work.. California has been allowing all that for decades and it's completely overrun with Mexicans.

#30     Jun 19, 2013