The left still uses klan tactics to achieve their goals in the south

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 19, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only pussies worry about being PC.

#11     Jun 19, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Actually, shooting straight up into the air might do the trick when the bullets rain down. Wonder if that would be a legal way to get rid of the unwanted crowd.

If that doesn't work: [​IMG]

#12     Jun 19, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

No, it's illegal. Wanton endangerment. That's why when our Vice President joe "lieden" said what he said on national tv, I almost fell over. And not from laughter either. Hollywood themselves couldn't make up the stuff this administration has done, and gotten away with.:mad:

#13     Jun 19, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Interesting. I didn't think shotgun pellets were big enough and could go high enough to be dangerous coming down...now deer slugs...

#14     Jun 19, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've been hit by falling lead shot before, no biggie.

#15     Jun 19, 2013
  6. VVV1234

VVV1234

Had he been home, he probably could have gone out and simply spoken to the leaders of that protest, or invited them in and had a civil conversation. That way, he would have taken them out of their comfort zone while displaying courage and a semblance of concern and compassion for the state's Hispanic community. By crying "Klan tactics" he is - with great irony - claiming to be a victim and drawing a false equivalence. The pro immigration movement is a political movement and the KKK was a domestic terrorist organization.

"Click" "Git, you brown sums a bitches!" makes for a comforting fantasy for the cowardly, but would be a useless solution in this case.

#16     Jun 19, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk

What makes you think they wanted civil conversation? That's not the left wing way. They could have contacted him and invited him to a public place for a cup of coffee and conversation if that's what they wanted.

#17     Jun 19, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Speaking of which, you still gonna come here on that airline flight that doesn't even come here and kick my ass Todd?

Say that reminds me, you still married to that bitch you later claimed you weren't married to?

She must be some kind of serious ugly to make you want to pretend you're not married to it.

#18     Jun 19, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Are you smoking crack?!?!?!?!? Invite them in HIS HOME for a "civil" conversation????? They're holding bullhorns you dumb fuck!!!!!!!! What the fuck makes you think they're the types who even know what civil is??? Wow! "Yep, come on in folks. You're here illegally, have trespassed on my property, are behaving with a riot mentality, and all I ask is that you don't steal anything." Damn you're fucking stupid!

#19     Jun 19, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

What's this? I must have missed something. I take it, he's a lying loon like ricter? We're really starting to learn something about democrats: they wouldn't know the truth if it were hanging out of their ass holes.

#20     Jun 19, 2013