The latest nonsense from Hit-loser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sardo_Numspa, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Did he really write such crap? I always thought he was a more reasonable guy than this. He wrote a fairly moving story after 9/11. It's ashame if he could really write that and then advocate such conquest and violence like a stupid asshole.

#11     Nov 30, 2003
  2. Unlike Hit, I'm a little older and semi-retired, educated, own my own house, possess a few stacks of high society and will soon start my own business. I do wish Hit luck, there are clowns out there who will be jealous; just ignore such creatures, they're just jealous they didn't get much out of life, if anything.

#12     Nov 30, 2003
  3. He's got serious self-esteem issues. He said recently that Chinese are racially weaker than Americans. WTF? Collectivist fallacy.

I've informed him that many of the solutions to his problems come in a pill bottle. He clearly has a seratonin deficiency, this causes him to have shit self-esteem, and treat chicks like they're some kind of goddesses (or princess). SSRI's (Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Effexor) are awesome in correcting this problem.

Guess he never took my advice. If I knew him personally, I'd shove the pills in his face and command him to take them. His weak ass personality would obviously obey me. That's the biggest favor any of his friends can do for him right now. Any New Yorkers who hang out with Hitman listening? He needs his medicine!

#13     Nov 30, 2003
  4. Ree would prolly get im into drugs too:D

#14     Dec 1, 2003