The Kremlin Pedophile

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Aristocrat, Nov 26, 2006.

1. People like you believe Santa Claus and the tooth fairy exist and that Nixon never spied on his political opponents. :D

The only thing Debunked is your intelligence. During the war of americas independence, royalists like you would've been shot without a second thought. Read the book, you might actually learn something about the world you live in.

#21     Nov 27, 2006
  2. So far you have used more racial epithets on this site than anyone else I know. You have called people fags. You are calling an asian person gook and chink. Then later you call him a raghead. Then you have the audacity to call conservatives RepubliKKKans (note the KKK in the middle). You must be part of the 6% you were talking about earlier, because only a psycopath would say the types of things you do and then tell someone else that they are the perpetuators of this type of behavior.

I hope that the left-leaning and liberal posters on this site recognize what this guy is doing and condemn it. I never hear anyone in that camp do it on this site, which is disappointing to say the least.

#22     Nov 27, 2006

3. Nothing funnier than a RepubliKKKHan mouthing off on bigotry!! Your very own party platform. I never understood why RepubliKKKhans like you always think anyone who doesn't subscribe to your inbreed views is either (a) Liberal or (b) "Left Leaning". Yet another RepubliKKKHan paper trader. Your donations to the market are very welcome. ROTFLMAO! :D

#23     Nov 28, 2006
  4. BS is a bad, bad liberal. And he shall be condemned to stay one forever...:eek:

#24     Nov 29, 2006
  5. Juvenile as usual. Trying to call me a bigot, when I don't use racial slurs is comical. You have repeatedly done that very thing, and then you are trying to imply that I am the one who is really prejudice. I would call it hypocrisy, but I don't know that you really condemn racism. I actually think that you support it.

You should really ask yourself how many people on here would defend the despicable way in which you conduct yourself on this site. I would venture a guess of one. That one being you. Or maybe it's 6%. That is the percentage of people who are psychopaths out there right?

#25     Nov 29, 2006

6. You don't have to use racial slurs to be a bigot. Republikkkhans like you are BORN bigots! Being a bigot and fascist is a congential mental defect, that's why you identify so closely with the defective policies of the republikkkhan party platform. Your stalking activity is interesting behavior, are you trying to recruit into the Republikkkhan party? The party of corrupt drug dealers and war mongers. Too bad for you I'm educated. You might try recruiting at your local "charter" high school! LOL! :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCfqeaniBno"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCfqeaniBno" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#26     Dec 4, 2006
  7. #27     Dec 4, 2006
  8. You're right. You don't have to use racial slurs to be a bigot. However, using racial slurs as you do, does make you a bigot. You can try to say that I am a bigot, but you are wrong. The only argument you can attempt to make here is "it takes one to know one", and that would be pitiful at best. Supporting a different policy idea, that you believe is helpful to all Americans is not a stance of bigotry, unlike the claim you are making.

I'm glad you think you are intelligent, but I would ask you how somebody with intelligence could post as many insulting posts as you do? I would venture a guess that 95% (if not 100%) of your posts in the politics & religion section are either name calling or flat out offensive. This definitely does not signify intelligence to any degree.

#28     Dec 4, 2006
  9. If I may correct your estimates concerning bsmeter's posts...

50% Offensive name calling.
    50% Conspiracy moonbat theories.

#29     Dec 4, 2006
  10. I would agree that his conspiracies are batty. That 50% usually contains something offensive or with name calling as well.

#30     Dec 4, 2006