The KKK In The USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 25, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Anyone remember seeing Robert Byrd (D-WV) on Larry King call people white niggers? Yep, he said it. Do a youtube search. He said it on more than one tv show. Hmmmm... And since he was a Dem, ZERO happened. Trent Lott stepped down when he said he admired strom thermond. Lott was a Republican. Gotta love those Democrats, and REALLY gotta love the blacks supporting them even though dems consider blacks to be "niggers"

#21     May 26, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

This one?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnO6ai0Ktro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#22     May 26, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, that's one of them. I couldn't find the Larry King clip where he slipped and said it again. If he had been a republican, blacks would have held a million man march, then burned down his house.

#23     May 26, 2013
  4. jem

jem

I worked for the democratic policy committee for a about a year in the late 80s. When byrd was speaker so it was his committee.

I remember looking at Sen Byrd... I would see him almost daily and wonder... how they hell he could give these grandiose speeches on the floor and at gatherings... and not try to make his committee work on things for the good of the country.

Its like the dem leadership knew they had to shit can the economy of the country in order to keep power... even then. And it was obvious to a 22 year old.

In my opinion he and biden were the biggest liars I had seen.

Note.... I saw the thread about elevator operators...
    Those are prized patronage jobs...

Full pay and you only had to be there when Congress was in session. You would see some very pretty girls working the Senate balcony doors as well.

I remember thinking one was very interesting... I was told to not bother she was one of the Senators women.

#24     May 28, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Bill and Hillary hadn't arrived on the Washington scene yet. :D

#25     May 28, 2013