The KKK In The USA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 25, 2013.

1. Are you drunk?

#11     May 26, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you lying?

#12     May 26, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

If you watched even those you would be smarter on the topic than you are. But, I'll take that as an admission that you opened your trap without watching the videos and from a position of ignorance. SOP for you.

#13     May 26, 2013
  4. A good deal of life is social darwinism at work, as it should be .
    Maladaptive behaviors and traits are by definition inferior.

#14     May 26, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Best reply I've read in some time! So true!!

#15     May 26, 2013
  6. jem

jem

The fact RCG would lie about the kkk being right wing is amazing.
    Something so easily proven to be a lie.

Why?

By far the most racists are in the democrat party.

Even in the south the racists are more like to be democrats.

Throughout the history of this country the Republicans led the fight for women and for blacks.

Its really strange that these leftists do not understand the real risk is on the big govt side. First they take away religious rights an speech rights and then they start making second and third class citizens.

Just ask the IRS. Filled with democrats they already turned on the people.

I wonder what the hell is wrong with them.
    Do they no understand america is about freedom for all.... not just power for leftists. How could someone not turn their other jackbooted leftist assholes in?

#16     May 26, 2013

7. well, well here we have ET's resident racist bigot lecturing the board on racism again. Are you a Southern black man born and bred in the South? I doubt it, so here is some trivia for you regarding the Klan. The term "spook" had it's origins in superstition, as the Klan originally used the white sheet. Black people thought they were Confederate dead come back to life as ghosts to haunt them. Fascinating origin of the term "spook".

#17     May 26, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How much you wanna bet Buckwheat never even watched the KKK documentary he cited? IF he did he sure has a poor memory.

#18     May 26, 2013
  9. Pretty sure Obama is kkk too.

#19     May 26, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Is he burning crosses on the White House lawn again?

#20     May 26, 2013