The king of real estate's cashing out

Discussion in 'Economics' started by K.C., Oct 23, 2005.

1. everyday man... rain or snow...

#61     Oct 25, 2005
  2. DATS wut Um Sayun, muh DAWG.

#62     Oct 25, 2005
  3. sorry, just one more post here.

coinzy!! looks like you have a friend here at ET!! How cute. Here's a quote from your new friend

It's perfect, coinz - another illiterate wanna-be trader!

well first, I guess you meant "just a thought" - is that right?

Also, why do you spell 'could' like this - 'cld'? Is it that you don't have time to type the 'o' and the 'u'? Or is it that you are unsure of the spelling?

You should try www.dictionary.com

Second, you're fucking right I take myself seriously, especially when it comes to standing up to hatemongering morons like coinzy. Have you heard him hold forth on Jews and Blacks? Do you stand with him in those views - is that your 2cents?

I can only assume that you share his racist views. Just checking out the way you spell in your posts and your idiotic defense of coinz tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you.

I'll happily get myself banned from ET shouting down this stinking, mewling piece of crap. And you will probably stand by in silence. Right?

Just my 2cents.

#63     Oct 25, 2005
  4. AD LEEZ WE GOD-DUH BRANES TUH SPEHLL ET RITE, DATS WUT UHM SAYIN, MUH NIGGAH! DAY DOZE WHO SPIT ET AN DOSE WHO WAHWK IT, DAWG! :D

#64     Oct 25, 2005
  5. { yawn }... take a pill dude... methinks i can tell a hatemongering moron when i c 1... however i think U is cool :))) peace dude...

#65     Oct 26, 2005
  6. ok....3.6 million 22 year olds then. :)

#66     Oct 26, 2005
  7. Casey30

Casey30

Then Bush and his cronies took over and the energy markets where allowed to be manipulated ever higher. Electricity in Cali on 01'. Oil from 03' till present and Natural Gas now. Yeah!!! More Private Meetings with Cheney and Key Energy Execs. I wonder what they discussed 4 years ago??? Bring it on!!!

#67     Oct 26, 2005
  8. A lot of free marketeers, particularly those who publish for a living, don't like the idea that people can manipulate markets. Over mises.org there's this: Gas Prices Fact or Fiction: A Primer on Supply and Demand , which is nice but I recall seeing the same thing being said about the energy market when Enron was providing the country with their invaluable expertise in energy trading. There's a thread on here where some were pointing out the irregularites in their accounting procedures at Enron but noone bothered to mention the fraudulent manipulating of the market. It seems like free marketeers don't like to even mention it. Welcome to the real world.

#68     Oct 27, 2005