The king of real estate's cashing out

Discussion in 'Economics' started by K.C., Oct 23, 2005.

1. Stop it nik before he starts to cry :(

#31     Oct 23, 2005
  2. MRWSM

MRWSM

My spreadsheet comes out to 12.404856846496% per year to be exact.

#32     Oct 23, 2005
  3. she's dead.

maybe you'd like to know where she's buried so, you know, you can have one of your more willing sexual encounters...?

#33     Oct 23, 2005
  4. when you learn to start a post with something different than "Hi FX lol...." maybe I'll reply.

first you have to place at least ONE forex trade... even on a demo account.

#34     Oct 23, 2005
  5. Obviously your not in the will.

#35     Oct 23, 2005
  6. Well, I'll bet my HP 12C against your spreadsheet that its 11.21256212

#36     Oct 23, 2005
  7. Folks, he can officially use a spreadsheet.

he's dangerous.

#37     Oct 23, 2005
  8. Skalp has a bunch of demo accounts he can give to you, LOL. :D

#38     Oct 23, 2005
  9. Oh Sam... I don't understand this - why did you write this?

Anyway, I do not understand why you won't provide the clarifications on the calculations you provided, the ones about the R.E. market in the past 15 years and about your aunt's Wilshire property. You want me to make an FX trade before you explain what will seem, to those who don't know about your talents, to be serious errors in your ability to do simple calculations? Why?

Everyone is waiting for your words Sam - the ball is on your court. Post here with the clarifications. Your reputation on this site is second to none among those who understand you and know what you are capable of. There isn't one member here who could touch you Heads Up in a Forex trading contest. Prove to these naysayers that your integrity is intact. I know it is - now show them!!!

#39     Oct 23, 2005
  10. Im pretty new on this board but I would bet money that traderNik and fxskalper are the same person. You notice that tradernik is always kissing fxskalpers ass. What i think is that since everyone knows what a BS'er FX is and he fools nobody, he had to create an account to justify himself. I wouldnt doubt that he changes his name every few months or so. FXsKaLpEr....Im calling BULLSHIT on you!

#40     Oct 23, 2005