The Key to Trading Well

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jreynolds212, Feb 2, 2008.

1. i do believe the market changes and you need to readjust and upgrade your system ever so often .

#21     Feb 3, 2008
  2. If you think the latch doesn't change you are a newb on the other end of my contracts

#22     Feb 3, 2008
  3. patoo

patoo

When the market switches from "Its all up from here" logic to "look out below" logic, the latch has moved. Some traders never figure it out, especially new ones.

#23     Feb 3, 2008
  4. Joab

Joab

Cat's don't have thumbs

and

Cages have locks

sheesh, there should be a mandatory minimum IQ requirement to be on this site
    :cool:

#24     Feb 3, 2008
  5. So my neighbor and I each had old wells that weren't flowing enough during the Summer. They needed to be deeper.

I told him, if he would help me dig mine deeper, I'd help him. We dug mine first, then we traded to his well...

#25     Feb 3, 2008

6. Is that how you trade? Like a cat?

#26     Feb 3, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

from the 1961 edition of "the American College Dictionary" :

plagiarism copying or imitating the language, ideas, and thoughts of another author and passing off the same as one's original work.

Jreynolds, this is a serious offense, not to be taken lightly.

#27     Feb 3, 2008
  8. patoo

patoo

My 35year old parrot has no thumbs and he undoes the latch on his cage just fine. He also meows like a cat. And if he gets pissed enough he can pop the spot welds on the cage. Whats ur point?

#28     Feb 3, 2008
  9. Better than trading like a whining bitch eh Day :p

#29     Feb 3, 2008
  10. mokwit

mokwit

Perhaps those who know also know that it's pointless trying to teach people. Also those guru books are written for broad (sheep) apeal. What most people want is some simple system you follow that suposedly produces a result, so that is what is written and marketed because it sells. Following formulas or a syatem works in many fields, but fileds like sales and trading are too etheral. Books that actually do tell you something worthwhile are not popular. If they are braught back into print they quickly go out of print again because they lack broad appeal. There are exceptions, ROSO, Darvas.

#30     Feb 3, 2008