The journals of a winner: crgarcia!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by crgarcia, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I'm not... just making crgarcia look like the fool and the fraud that he is by exposing his lack of willingness to partake in a real-life challenge.

#11     Jul 22, 2010
  2. Again, Garcia vanishes like a fart in the wind.

:D

#12     Jul 27, 2010
  3. I'm no fool.

I'm smart enough to know statements can easily be faked.
    Daytraders are good Photoshop artists.

Real time trades can NOT be faked.

#13     Jul 27, 2010
  4. Hey Schizo, sounds a lot like good old Riggsy doesn't it?

#14     Jul 27, 2010
  5. deaddog

deaddog

I didn't actually see any realtime posts.

I don't consider "I sold something I bought a while ago" a realtime post.

Realtime to me has a date stamp less than 5 minutes older than the trade. The post closing the position quotes the post opening the trade.

Realtime is the only way to have any credibility.

#16     Jul 27, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Garcia,

As a seasoned investor you will probably only make a few calls a year and your journal will appear a bit empty.So can you please share everything that surrounds your investing decisions, like:

"Today, I took a second mortgage on my house to buy crude long term. We are running out of oil you know."

" Today, I had a call from my banker because I maxed out my credit card on this gold call. I convinced him to wait a little, that's how people with social skills operate in the real world."

"Today, I sold grandma inheritance jewelry to the pawnbroker. I didn't get a fair deal IMO, but who cares? I'm buying BP and it will soon double"

I find your business wiz/life lessons even more valuable than your real-time calls.

#17     Jul 28, 2010
  7. Of course they are real time trades.
    Long term trades, be it.

#18     Jul 29, 2010
  8. Whose Monopoly money was that? And you get $200 from the bank every time you pass "Go" :D

[​IMG]

#19     Jul 29, 2010
  9. deaddog

deaddog

Why would anyone be skeptical of a post like this? :confused:

Could it be that there was no mention of the buy until after the trade closed?:D :D :D

Real time is posting in real time. You know like when it actually happens. Thats a pretty simple concept.

Where you sitting now? Long, short or on the sidelines.

#20     Jul 30, 2010