The Jademaster

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Prince Philip, Apr 30, 2004.

1. A beautiful thing, The Jademaster. Does anyone know where one could get a copy of the Traders Window?

2. agrau

agrau

Has it ever been published? Last thing I heard (about end 2003) it wasn't.

3. I think you are right - that's why I was having a go to see if anyone who plays on this forum may have a copy - or even the great man himself.....(Please!!!)

4. Conan

Conan

Ed Seykota runs a Q&A forum on www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/index.htm.
    It is an amzing site!

The last time I could find a response from him on that question was Thu, 16 Oct 2003.

Question:

The Trader's Window

Hi Ed,

I apologize if someone has already asked this question unfortunately your website does not have a search function. You wrote the prologue in the book “The New Market Wizards”. Is that story a segment of a larger piece of work that has been published? If so is it available?

I look forward to reading your new book. Can you give us an update on when you expect it to be available?

Congratulations and keep up the great work on your fantastic web site! Go Ed, you da man ;-)

Response

I don't pre-dict the non-existing future.
    I mostly simul-dict things as they occur.

end quote

5. Thanks Conan - I will investigate

6. Conan

Conan

No worries,

Actually I remember now that he allows visitors to his house to read the manuscript of The Traders Window - in its current state of completion.... One way of getting to visit his house is to pay him for a private consultation ($5k:eek: )