The Jack Hershey Public Record Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I went back and read the posting.

I'll try to satisfy the requests.

I have a :)00am legal meeting on the hip revision and a 3:wtf:o PM with a toxicoligist dentist (we are trying to add more teeth shields to slow the effects of involuntary teeth grinding caused by toxins.

I am schedulled for Wednesday to trade next.

the type of chart by hednrix looks like a one account chart. He may not know my trading status. I never handle OPM directly and my POA's are limited. I do not have reporting requirements as a way to not supply rev engrgs types, etc ....

I am a retail amateur.

I sense that people are freaked out a little by having to be sure I can even make any money.

I went flat because nothing is going on right now. The PM BO is not going to happen today to any extent (unexpected news excepted).

Can't my calls be summed by those who need that info. then they can divde by a number they like.

There may be some value in linked trading since it represents calls for the ensuing trade.

Thanks for setting up the thread; the educational context probably will not fly on ET, however.. I was so into it. I kinda expected some PP1 calls would be possible by someone. But I se that is too much to have happen.

So anyways, I am flat on the MLR line forming this PM. Look for the differnt lat BO symbols.

#51     Mar 25, 2013
  2. you're not seriously asking Jack for clarity are you :confused:

#52     Mar 25, 2013
  3. Cut and paste will do. :)

#53     Mar 25, 2013
  4. Good luck with life's complications this week. I think the doubtful comments made it clear how you will have to post if you want a publicly accepted example day to point to later. Given a success like that I would be happy to back up your trade path with a chart of my one-minute version of SCT to show that trading without volume would lead to similar entries and exits.

#54     Mar 25, 2013

5. You can't cut and paste your run here in 30 seconds? All these BS scheduling conflicts? How hard is it to produce a run of a net-losing day? Post one of the POA accounts and redact the name and account number.

#55     Mar 25, 2013
  6. Hey, in vaudeville the straight man must be a dummy and is not allowed to smirk. He said he wanted a fair hearing venue and I offered it. Short of sitting in a trader's lap it is hard to verify trading claims in near real time. Shit, half the time I don't even believe my own trades.

#56     Mar 25, 2013
  7. You are correct, the open and close is in that tick range, too. I do use the H and L in canned math.

I looked at the prior close where I got behind and just got flat regardless of price. If I do not know I know I go flat.

I do not know what the value is until I read it.

I probably am so wierd in not dealing with the needs of readers.

You have really pointed out how important it would have been to be able to use a forum correctly instead of so haphazardly as I have.

My focus was on getting 20 satelites from each of the 10 cities for treating PTSD and people knowing I pulled down about 10 million in two quarters.

As the French say ..........

#57     Mar 25, 2013
  8. To convince that kind of an audience you are probably wasting your time posting here. Who gives a shit what ET thinks, if they even know what it is? An independent audited statement over a period of some months would serve better. But if you insist, I believe it can be done. But you do yourself no good rambling on a real-time record you want to point to as exemplary. Prove time stamp. Then unambiguously post trade calls. Then follow up at EOD with a chart that proves that the calls coincided with prices.

#58     Mar 25, 2013
  9. Thanks so much for your setting up the venue and coaching me. I appreciate it.

For a while I thought I ws conceurring the required information transfer. I see how each second has to be noted as I did in the first post. I did assume some people were watching charts, etc .....

There is no interest in how the system is working. I can see that now.

I may tab my results for the next 180 days (calendar time) using hendricks suggestion (probably weekly or such). I may be able to show the STD DEV on four runs from 50K to 2-3million. I do not think it will have any beliebability, however. (that out of the picture, every day I have posted has been unbelievable)

I can see that this looks like a net losing day to posters and readers of the ET ilk. I'm fucked. .......

At least I got two suggestions on how to post information.

#59     Mar 25, 2013
  10. There is too much slop at this frequency. He cherry-picked prices and still lost. The only way it's feasible for day-trading is to post an EOD run. Of course the meeting with the Pope takes precedent. He posts charts to ET daily and can't cut and paste a daily run?

#60     Mar 25, 2013