The Jack Hershey Public Record Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 25, 2013.

1. This was on bar 48.

and the anotated reversal is on bar 48.

I am a real cheater.

to continue the prior longer educational post:

The 2 T1's advent put use in a potential band violation mode.

we fill in mentally HVBO (we will still just cut and paste boxes, however).

we have to beat a P1 upper band limit.

This will not soak in too quickly if you have touble with higher highs ..... lol

In 1957, IBM measures cliets by their orientation: vertical or horizontal. SCT and making money is horizontal. The markets are counterintuitive.

Use the cheater to handle the herd's indecisiveenss, i. e., take a little more money on trends that are "underdamped". Damping is a mathematical term. Look in electrical and mechanical and chemical engineering for the three forms of damping and what equoliberium means.

Sneeky trade on cheaterplus BM where a prior lat was missed by one tick (bar 50); long at 43.1 on bar 52. LOL ...

fifth grade and above love to do this. It is a red/black game for them.

for scientists it is applied science and you can skip the applied physics and theoretical physics. (I am trained in Theoretical physics; my Quantum Mechanics PROF was better and more skilled than anyone who taught any quant in the FI) Peter Gabrial Bergmann)

The BookMark is an older failsafe provision. It restarts the trend OEE. As time passes be more agressive in taking profits with it.

Sometimes the big money gets trapped and so they take a loss and they change their orientation by doing bot and algo restarts. you can see the three games all the time on the DOM. the traps are apparennt since the FI is usually paramount in one up man ship ing. we use the limits (hint to funy math guys here) of the DOM depicted by FIFO order velocity > T&S order velocity. quants do not know when orders have zero FIFO probability of being filled.

BM's are on DOM Walls that get broken by orders being "pulled" and NOT by T&S recorded trades.

#31     Mar 25, 2013
  2. You can post this 335-word gibberish, but cannot post a timely, marketable fill?

#32     Mar 25, 2013

3. very good comment. I understand the game plan. And so I will add in a little finness as well.

#33     Mar 25, 2013
  4. Jack,

It might help everyone if you posted an end of the day summary such as mine for the day.

#34     Mar 25, 2013
  5. Bar 48 starts at 1:30 ET, so w/o a time check, can't tell for sure.

#35     Mar 25, 2013
  6. Well, shit, I still don't know what kind of record you want to leave. And if you don't get your trades clearly inside the minute range, nobody will inquire further. That is the only thing that prevents people from thinking you are lying about your entry time and/or the ET time error.

Another verification would be to trade an unusual number of contracts so we can see you on the tape. Or to always trade on a particular second, which works if the market is thin.

#36     Mar 25, 2013
  7. Check the ET stamp of his post against the chart (adjust for the 3-4 mins) and you'll see what I am talking about. He's cherry-picking and still losing. And now he's down on the day and stuck short.

#37     Mar 25, 2013
  8. for me bar 48 ends at 13:30.

Bar 1 ends at 9:35 and it labelled 9:35 on my charts.

#38     Mar 25, 2013
  9. @ 47.~ reversal long

#39     Mar 25, 2013
  10. ET time stamp that I see on his post was 1:31. If the time stamp is slow 3 mins the trade time was 1:34 or one minute earlier. So he's only outside the range of those two bars by one tick.

#40     Mar 25, 2013