The Jack Hershey Public Record Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 25, 2013.

1. F that. I am simply waiting for you beg-off and state that you're soon to be appointed Ambassador to Syria.

#21     Mar 25, 2013
  2. :confused:

Baro-san, please refresh my memories.

#22     Mar 25, 2013
  3. for more advanced SCT'ers here are the trading rays we use to carve and keep sentiment straight.

Sentiment ranks highest as a principle. So it is used to keep on the corrct side of the market.

The cheater is the "funnel" vernier. We know the pair of OOE's that go hand and glove: the OOe's for trends (pri and Sec) and the bands OOE's. Luis's bands flow charst are used by most SCT'ers.

These two are kept up on price since that is where money is made.

In trading, some of the experts have intoduced bar-by-bar as the replacement for BETTING in the OODA of CW they feel, correctly, that keeping track of the market is essential. this is intendd to handle the low probability lack of corrolation for CW's entry/exit thinking, targets and stops replace thinking for most CW type traders. they keep their probability at work for these two areas based on their mind's anxiety, fears and anger.

SCT does not do this type of thinking. we use "knowing that we know"

The cheater goes in place at a price lvel that takes advntage of the funnelling of EE's where the funnel supply the correct EE. I did this for fun on the first trade in this thread. this kind of dialogue can help cut back on incoming bullshit for detractors.

don't put your cheater too far to the right or it will disappear by the action of the display pane. If you need to get rid of something you chuck it by throuwing it out of the pane.

#23     Mar 25, 2013
  4. @ 43.2 reverse short

#24     Mar 25, 2013
  5. Time check: I punched post at exactly 1:42 PM ET.

So ET is still 3 mins late.

#25     Mar 25, 2013
  6. That fill was not possible based upon your time stamp (42.75 x 43.00 for the 4 minutes encompassing your time-stamp (and then it dropped)).

#26     Mar 25, 2013
  7. Jack, just trying to be helpful here, we mere mortals have a hard time following. Together with the bar count, please state the time of the entry. I was out shooting so will try to catch up. Also, if this evidence is meant for the uninitiated, spelling out acronyms would be helpful I am flying blind here as you were not clear what you are trying to accomplish for a road show.

#27     Mar 25, 2013
  8. Sorry, Jack, have you established the time difference between your computer and ET's server, eg, ET is 3 mins slow for me? If you don't nail that down with someone else verifying it you don't have clarity and hence no chance of belief.

#28     Mar 25, 2013
  9. 47.50.... so he's letting this "short" run for 4+ against him? Down about 3-net on the day (marked here at 47.50) even with the impossible entries. You've only got 2 hours to do 60 handles (5x ATR).

#29     Mar 25, 2013
  10. The short fill from 43.25 was not possible, unless he waited 5 minutes or so to post the fill.

#30     Mar 25, 2013