The Jack Hershey Live Trading With RedDuke Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Albert Cibiades, Jun 26, 2012.

1. ocean5

ocean5

Haha..i wonder why Hershey followers are so persistent.Some are spending decades on it.What a useless shit.They could devise a decade of their own systems for the amount of time they pursue Hershey.HE WILL NEVER GONNA TEACH ANYONE!Hey!Just drop it and move one!!!

Good news that he will never be posting again(as he claimed).

#31     Jul 1, 2012
  2. Thank you for the reply

#32     Jul 1, 2012
  3. This is an incorrect statement.

In the ChitChat thread (now resting), JH told river that Wed Open was a short.

That was a live call. In fact, it was a live precognitive call...

JH was being his usual magnanimous, philanthropic, self-effacing self giving such a confident call, showing a newbie the power of the JH method.

We must assume that JH took that Wed morning short, having full faith that he is a man of his word in all his claims...

So, with all due respect, you are wrong that he has never traded live, for that one call was more than sufficient to satisfy the faithful and the curious. :D

#33     Jul 1, 2012
  4. JH got pole axed if he took that short.

#34     Jul 1, 2012
  5. Jack,

I just took this trade this evening but did not reverse just held then finally exited.
    Again, like the other day I posted trades became unsure at the turn. I exited and could not see clear enough to reverse.
    Any advice at these points so I can see my issue to carve turns.

I posted the other day some trades same problem.
    Sometimes I can carve, other times I become unsure.
    Just advice J if you can
    Thanks so much and get well.

#35     Jul 1, 2012
  6. here is confirmation

#36     Jul 1, 2012
  7. Ballsy to trade the evening session. Here is what my system said to do there in a one minute view. My trade inhibitor indicators, not shown, said "Don't do it!"

• es.png
      File size:
      12 KB
      Views:
    #37     Jul 1, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

Why did you exit?PRV is in a full bloom.

Carlito Brigante

#38     Jul 1, 2012
  9. #39     Jul 1, 2012