The Jack Hershey Live Trading With RedDuke Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Albert Cibiades, Jun 26, 2012.

1. He is like a teen rebel.
    Besides, it's a self imposed ban

I'm not talking about chit chat thing, just the method :D :D :D

#21     Jun 26, 2012
  2. Electric Savant deleted all my good stuff. I'm pouting. OTH, it was fun to watch him go ballistic. Got him sedated now?

#22     Jun 26, 2012
  3. I'm looking forward to the demo of Hershey's compound range trading method. I think it has a lot of potential, if some risk management were added to the manifesto. Mortal humans aren't allowed to know the future.

#23     Jun 26, 2012
  4. What happened, popped in cheapchat and I returned to a ghost town ...

Jack, Redduke ? hellloooooo ?

I'm so lon....... ....... ..... .... :/

#24     Jun 29, 2012
  5. If you would only look, the JH thread in ChitChat is resting....

It needs it's rest. If you look at all the other threads, they also are closed and resting......

It is common for a thread to need rest, as posting wears them out. You must have heard the term "Thread-bare". That is where the saying comes from. :D

Pinky didn't get any kind of sell signal after he gave his substitute JH lecture (you can see he is holding the actual chart of the last PinkyBlue Buy signal from Thurs afternoon....)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/pinkythurs.png/

Pinky is still examining JH's Wed open short, as he is almost certain there is more there than meets the eye. After all, it's a 50/50 shot on a call, so there must be some hidden genius in it... :cool:

#25     Jun 30, 2012
  6. @Marketmasher, I did post sine trades for wed morn and asked J for advice.
    Resting threads
    :D

#26     Jun 30, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

ïîðíîãðàôèÿ åáó÷àÿ

#27     Jun 30, 2012
  8. wilddog

wilddog

Jack which paltalk room are you in?

Thanks

#28     Jun 30, 2012
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Just saw this thread. According to Nikhoi the "main" thread will be reopened after the weekend. However, I have a strong suspicion that Jack will not ever trade live.

The theme recurring over and over. There was a great year long futures thread started few years back by Spyder, each month covered a new piece of the system. It was supposed to culminate with 1 month of live trading. Guess what, not even one 1 day took place.

#29     Jun 30, 2012
  10. promagma

promagma

Jack will surely deliver.

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 1, 2012