The Jack Hershey Live Trading With RedDuke Thread

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Albert Cibiades, Jun 26, 2012.

1. As I am waiting here I just cannot hold it in anymore...

May I be excused to use the restroom !!! ??

#11     Jun 26, 2012
  2. I would recommend it. RedDuke, where are you? What's the plan and the status? I would go down to chitchat and ask you directly, but I am no longer welcome there because my use of fowl language offends the dark denizens there.

#12     Jun 26, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 26, 2012
  4. jsp326

jsp326

Please note: No chickens, turkeys, ducks or young impressionable Hersheybots were harmed in the making of this thread.

#14     Jun 26, 2012
  5. Sorry guys, if I am reading the chatchit thread right that I am not allowed in, Jack is not going to set up a demo with RedDuke. Health issues, sadly.

#15     Jun 26, 2012
  6. hi hypo:

We were unable in any way to connect to redduke. Boy, did we try.

The Paltalk was a great idea and the day was a perfect one for showing how deductive reasong works.

We printed copies of the warmup going into this open (all my MADA stuff from the 18th onward; about 75 pages and, including 3 ring binders, cost over 200 bucks (4 points on one contract....LOL) 5.46 to punch the holes....lol

Thanks for those wordies. I would have made prints except for the background.

The cheat sheet is down to an 8 1/2 by 11( pencil shaded).

Today, the first long (after the opening short concluded) was what I call a "drop in"... only happens on P1's or P2's.......

I may not post much for a while, but anyway it has been fun.

If you know of a pain killer that is NOT narcotic, let me know. When I do narco withdrawl I wind up in the ER and have to go back on narcs. I can kill throbbing of lesions with tyenol (SP) but I need a little bit more.

#16     Jun 26, 2012
  7. Sorry to hear that you are in distress. Circulatory lesions? If so, what antibiotics or emollients are you using? If you can't take strong analgesics you may have to try pain management by first finding those brief moments when it doesn't hurt and learning to live there, ignoring the other times. You might try a psych pain counselor. I hesitate to suggest continuous low level alcohol ingestion, but that works for me. One tiny benefit of creeping old age is that you get plenty of time to learn to deal with continuously increasing pain. Also I find that pain transference works well, making everyone around me miserable.

#17     Jun 26, 2012
  8. How many binders are needed to compile, "Buy, sell, stop-loss"?

#18     Jun 26, 2012
  9. #19     Jun 26, 2012
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

then who is this?

#20     Jun 26, 2012