The J word.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Nov 18, 2008.

1. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#11     Nov 18, 2008
  2. This should be self-evident but for an elegant illustration let's take a look at the career of J. Robert Oppenheimer - "The father of the atomic bomb" If I remember correctly, he was an Ashkenazi Jew. Do you know where he got his Ph D from? University of Gottingen. Do you think it would have been possible for a 22 year old ashkenazi jew to get a Ph.D from a german university during Adolf's time? Hell No. I don't even have the time to illustrate how the flight of world class scientists from germany retarded the nuclear bomb research. Game set match.

#12     Nov 18, 2008
  3. Aha, so Wernher von Braun was a Jew?

#13     Nov 18, 2008
  4. Are you retarded? We are talking about creating an atomic bomb. Germany was quite advanced in rocketry but it was lagging behind in nuclear research. I am sure fuhrer would have traded V1 and V2 for the ability to drop a nuclear bomb on London and/or Moscow.

The point is that it is bad for a country to waste human talent. If somebody is talented he/she should be given full opportunity to blossom without regard to race/gender/religion/nationality/creed etc.

Oppenheimer would have never been allowed to get a PhD in Nazi Germany so even if he lived in NAZI Germany, NAZI Germany would have never been able to take advantage of his talents.

#14     Nov 18, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he was more into rockets (V2) than nukes.

#15     Nov 18, 2008
  6. I cannot fuckin believe that there are actually people out there who would dignify this retarded piece of garbage scum who started this thread......... by actually posting replies on here!

As long as you give vomit like this facist racist bigot "short & naked" attention, they will continue to spew their paranoid, meaningless, worthless garbage about other people on message boards like this one! Guys like this skinhead pimple always come put from their sewer holes during tough times and look for scapegoats, while they continue to exist without making one single meaningful contribution to the planet, the country, their community or anyone in their lives!

The sad part is that vomit like "short and naked" are not able to be shot on sight since even worthless low-intellect losers like him are allowed to exercise first amendment rights and say whatever they wish in the USA!

I will have no more to say about a peice of criminal garbage like him!

#16     Nov 18, 2008
  7. Dude chill. I enjoy beating the hell out of david duke supporters intellectually

#17     Nov 18, 2008
  8. Hey kyke lover, I'm not looking for scapegoats. I'm just presenting the facts. You are free to prove me wrong. Throwing around insults just leads to a "low-intellect" (your words, right?).

#18     Nov 18, 2008
  9. Firstly, before called anyone retarded, check your spelling.

Secondly, the Germans proved in the 1980s that they did just find without the "kyke" ingenuity you say a country should embrace.

#19     Nov 18, 2008
  10. You consider yourself to have a high intellect? Motherfucker, you can't even spell!!! LMAO

#20     Nov 18, 2008