The Ivanovich Memorial Thread - Ivan has left the building...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You'll know if it's really rowschwanz if the post count goes parabolic. Why don't you just call yourself dooshbag and stop changing names until you hit 10,000 posts or 2 months, whichever comes first.

:cool:

#71     Sep 14, 2010
  2. If you have ever played a networked video game, then you find these guys who are always saying "last word" on the microphone right before the game goes into play. Thats why I say "last word". For some reason, everyone wants to get their "last word" in on the thread until it gets locked.

#72     Sep 14, 2010
  3. Sorry to see him go. He was a friend.

#73     Sep 14, 2010

4. I thought you said Ee-van had left the building? :)

There's only one way to fool Ivan. :)

One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving under the influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started his engine and began to pull away.

The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy."

#74     Sep 15, 2010
  5. So after 73 replies, several pages and a few thousand views, what have we learned in this thread?

#75     Sep 17, 2010

6. What have we learned RE: Thread title is "Memorial for Ivanovich" - Ivan has left the building. ??

Ivan and another mod were atop a hill looking at all the cows at ET. The mod said to Ivan, "let's charge down the hill and fck that sweet cow, retaildaytrader" - Ivan said, "let's walk down and fck 'em all. Whoever we can't consume now we'll catch later - I have their IPs"

:)

#76     Sep 17, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That Ivan is still here and this thread should have never been started in the first place.

#77     Sep 17, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.