The Ivanovich Memorial Thread - Ivan has left the building...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art, we all really appreciate your nominating yourself. :D

#11     Aug 19, 2010
  2. You realize, of course, that I was just bored and trying to be irksome to some of the bad haircuts.

#12     Aug 20, 2010
  3. Will Ivan come to this thread to say a few departing words at least?

#13     Aug 20, 2010
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Ivan is still posting at ET under a different alias, so like the old Mark Twain quote, "The reports of [his] death are greatly exaggerated."

[LATER EDIT:]
    You don't have to stop the presses. If you did a search you would see that he stopped posting under the Ivanovich name about a week and a half ago, so no need to get your panties in a twist.

#14     Aug 20, 2010
  5. Stop the presses! For years, Ivan would rail against those trolling around using multiple aliases. He would fight to get people banned and automatically throw their posts into the "Chit Chat" whether they were related to trading or not.

Now Ivan has joined the dark side by posting under multiple aliases and re-aligned himself with the trolls.

Oh the humanity!

#15     Aug 20, 2010
  6. Will you ever join the dark side Magna and re-align yourself with the trolls like Ivan?

#16     Aug 20, 2010

7. Both you and Arthru Deco are a pair of bad-news, low life white clowns - poutin' and fartin' while the colored folk are bumpin’ & grindin’ with your fine white bitches. :)

#17     Aug 20, 2010
  8. Here is a concept that Ivanovich could not figure out. We tried to tell him about this formula on several occasions, but he would not hear it. He called me a psycho, but instead I tried to explain the secret formula.

I stopped trying to explain the formula a while ago, but drew it up on a chalkboard.

[​IMG]

If Ivanovich truly understood this concept, then he would have been a more effective moderator.

#18     Aug 23, 2010

9. LOL

#19     Aug 23, 2010
  10. Whosoever moderator moves threads into chit-chat section does a great job!

3 cheers to Ivan!

#20     Aug 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.