The Israeli Goliath has lost its mind!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Jan 15, 2009.

1. We will still have a lot of good people including jewish people, mulsim people, christians, and many others.

The thing that will change is that criminals who murder babies, women, old people , unarmed people, will pay attention and stop doing it when all the world bodies such as the United Nations tell them to stop as they were violating all laws, conventions, and basic principles of morality. They assume that they are above laws, and above everyone.

Readers must understand that there is difference between good jewish people, and the zionists who commit crimes. The good jewish people are the majority, and are also suffering from seeing the crimes committed under their name. The world will not be fooled. They make the difference between good jewish people, and those committing crimes under the cover of judaism.

Anyone who doubt the good nature of Jewish people should read the Tanakh (particularly the Five Books of Moses).

If Prophet Moses were alive today, he would tell you that those committing crimes against palestinians are just like the pharaohs of his time.

#11     Jan 18, 2009
  2. The truth hurts. Just do not side with the criminals, and go back to applying what your belief teaches you.

Do not play the games of "cry and shoot".

PS: If you do not know about the "cry and shoot", I can give you the hebru expression if you only happen to know hebru.

#12     Jan 18, 2009
  3. If war crimes do not bother you, it would mean that nazies' crimes also do not bother you.

So, are you a Nazy sympathizer?

#13     Jan 18, 2009
  4. The blame for the civilian casualties in Gaza lies at the feet of Hamas, who are not a Palestinian Nationalist party at all, but rather a radical Islamist party whose stated goal is the destruction of the State of Israel, the murder of as many Jews as possible, and the establishment of a Pan-Arab fundamentalist state governed by Sharia law. They have almost as much contempt for their more moderate co-religionists as they do for Jews and for me, a Westerner who believes in democracy and freedom of thought. They believe that anyone who does not act according to the dictates of Sharia law is an infidel and thus a candidate for beheading. That would include myself and 99% of the members of ET.

Perhaps next time, Hamas will think twice about engaging Israeli militarily as they did when they started this by lobbing rockets at innocent Israeli civilians.

I doubt it, but there's always a chance.

Moderate Muslims worldwide must hate the actions of these radical Islamist groups. Perhaps they are afraid that if they speak out, there will be reprisals.

#14     Jan 18, 2009
  5. You got it! Would 23 Grad missiles in the last 12 hours over Israeli be enough???

The one who feared engaging the resistance fighters and instead depended on its F 16s to dump 40% of its ammunitions over Gaza is Israel.

I agree with riskfreetrading... Israel now has no other choice but to make peace instead of following their lust for babies blood.

#15     Jan 18, 2009
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Did Hamas hold back and only fire missles that would do less damage. No. Hamas fired its most advanced missle.

To say that hamas has fired weaker missles is not by way of tactic but reality.

If Hamas had F-16's they would be using them. If Hamas had chemical weapons they would use them.

#17     Jan 18, 2009
  7. I would not play cry and shoot if you did not play the part of a hyper sensitive sheep who can't get over the fact that Israel needs to do this not only to make the stance of defending their own nation but also to provide an incentive and motivation to Palestine and other countries that if you elect terrorists you will be shown to the door of devastation.

Hamas has been elected.

Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Gaza is related to Hamas.

Gaza and Palestine have had countless times of correcting their faults.

Gaza and Palestine support the bombing of Israel.

Israel gets fed up.

Israel retaliates.

Israel signs peace treaty and gives Gaza and the Palestinians their 563rd chance of not electing terrorists and not bombing Israel.

They elect terrorists again.

Israel bombs again.

They elect terrorists again.

Israel bombs again.

If you don't want to be bombed don't elect terrorists.

Riskfreetrading I like you don't like civilian casualties. I however actually have a logical solution to the problem unlike your solution of saying a country is undergoing war crimes when it is truly only defending itself.

Who shot the first missles?

Answer that you hyper sensitive shitsu.

#18     Jan 18, 2009