The Israel Lobby

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kissanmakeup, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Kindly reconcile your statement above with your statement below

taking the following fact into account:

#61     Apr 14, 2006
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol. so murdering innocent women and children, massacre, flattening schools and communities, cutting off water supplies and creating ghettos isnt acting like a savage, but a civilized people is it?!

i guess thats why your lot are so fucked up. you dont even know what it means to be civilized and just.

#62     Apr 15, 2006
  3. You misunderstood me, I was talking about Israelis, you're obviously talking about your arab friends who started 5 wars against Israel in order to wipe it off the map, conducted tens of thousands of massacres of innocent Israeli civilians, intifadas, who were and still are unwilling to recognize Israel's right to exist, who danced in the streets after 9/11 who are threatening israel with nukes now.

Did I mention that arabs collaborated with Hitler during WWII, killed 3000 americans on 9/11, oppress their women, condone torture, beheadings, hostage taking, car burning in France, execution of converts to another religion, don't condone innocent cartoons in danish newspapers, Israeli presense in their backyard and presense of westerners in Saudi Arabia.

Of course there's been a few violent and criminal acts by Israelis during the last 60 years of wars and intifadas which is quite regrettable but unfortunately unavoidable. No country is perfect and there are bad apples everywhere. British troops beat up barefoot iraqi teens recently, that does not mean that all brits are savages. The difference is bad apples are an exception in Israel and the UK and the norm in the Arab world. The number of these cases has been extremely small, most of them (but not all) were investigated, violators were prosecuted and punished.

Despite a few regrettable mistakes and crimes Israelis have acted and are still acting several orders of magnitude more civilized than their arab neighbors and no amount of your moronic spin is going to change it.

#63     Apr 15, 2006
  4. gladly. but you r manipulating my words. you know exactly what i meant when i talked about excluding a portion of the society.
    now being a defender of israel should exclude you from being one who advocates democracy.

#64     Apr 15, 2006
  5. the only difference is that these british soldiers were court marshled and charged while in your state's case, they are celebrated and monuments are built for them.
    some times, i really wonder about your intentions ddddoo. few regrettable mistakes? thousands of civilians, men women and children died and you are calling it regrettable mistakes? I have watched thousands of demonstrations in the streets of civilized societies, never have i seen the level of viciousness carried by your arrogant soldiers and how they aim their guns and shoot at the chests of demonstrating youth. how come we do not hear of scores of rioting youth in france getting killed? how come we did not see scores rioting youth killed in iraq? how come we didn't see scores of youth getting killed in s. korea? how come ddddoo? how come that a soldier who sniped a peace activest does not get any punishment? how come when a man, according to his comrades, 'proof kill' a 13 years old girl he gets out of it scott free? and you call your state civilized ddddoo? how can you be that hypocrite? how can you call the thousands of killed civilians, out of which a sizable portion of them are children 'few' regrettable mistakes? how can you claim 'few' regrettable mistakes when your state go out of its way and try to provoke hamas, by targeting them with laser guided missiles, into retaliating even though they have declared a cease fire which they stuck to?
    you surly see that ddddoo? and if you do, how can you live with your hypocrisy man?
    you are claiming that you r civilized? i haven't seen the turks mowing kurdish demonstrators recently. what makes you so special to think that you could fool us into submission and turning the other way when it was you who blamed all of us for not acting when the same exact acts you are carrying against the pals were carried against your people by the nazis during the warsaw ghetto?
    fred is right ddddoo. the concept of being civilized is very confused in your mind. he is also right to come up to the same conclusion i came up with..your confusion is causing you to be fucked in the head.

#65     Apr 15, 2006
  6. THE CIVILIZED NATION
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

AND ITS INNOCENT CHILDREN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOL, the drama queen is back!!!

#66     Apr 15, 2006
  7. ddddoo, is that how you grease yourself out of defending the horrible acts of the state of israel?
    still, you did not answer my question and that of fred
    you instead resorted to a micky mouse reply. shame.
    if you ever had a sense of history, you would've refereed back to how the nazis marketed their crimes against your people.

#67     Apr 15, 2006
  8. one other thing, why do you resort to personal attacks whenever someone criticizes your state?

#68     Apr 15, 2006