The Israel Lobby

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kissanmakeup, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Actually that's a known fact, Israelis track them down, arrest and prosecute them.

#51     Apr 14, 2006
  2. so what exactly is your argument? would the state of israel allow a nazi party, other than the likud and the far right parties, to run for election?
    Would you allow hamas members who hold israeli passports to run in the israeli elections for the prime minister post?
    last time a palestinian member of parliment, elected by his people, expressed his support for the palestinians in the occupied territories, you kicked him out of his post and is being threatened from losing his israeli citizenship for his stands. all of that is happening while you have many elected israeli parties who demand the transfer of all israeli arab out of israel.

some democracy ddddoo!!

#52     Apr 14, 2006
  3. Oh I am sorry, I did not realize that 993 Iranian candidates out of 1000 were disqualified by the Guardian Council because they were Nazis and members of terrorist organizations like Hamas. Hip Hip Hooray to Iranian democracy and the vigilance of the Revolutionary Guard!!!

PS Iraq also had elections under Saddam Hussein, the only difference was Saddam disqualified 6 more people than the Guardian Council did.

#53     Apr 14, 2006
  4. to you, hamas party is a terrorist group yet israeli parties who want to transfer total arab populations out of their homes and dump them in god knows where are not.
    you have defined your form of "democracy" to benefit your jewish population and nobody else but your religiously purified society and you are coming here to claim that, to you, this is democracy yet the iranian one isnt.
    something is missing here? are you that blind in your defense of israel that you are willing to live with such a high level of hypocrisy?

#54     Apr 14, 2006
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

did i ask what israelis do? no. please read the question again and answer....

what do you think the average israeli/jew would like to do to the families of the ss officers & guards who master minded the holocaust?

WHAT WOULD THEY LIKE TO DO TO THEM?

i dont mean put him in prison (although thats a start..). most are dead now anyway. lets say you met one down a dark alley. what would you do to him? what would you like to do to his family to make him see the errors of his ways?

#55     Apr 14, 2006
  6. When 99.3% of candidates are disqualifed from running for a public office - this is not a true democracy. What part of it do you not understand?

Israel allows virtually all parties to participate (with very few very specific, legally specified exceptions), so did the palestinians to the best of my knowledge, probably even Lebanese but that was not the case with Iran.

#56     Apr 14, 2006
  7. LOL, desprately trying to condemn jews/israelis for having normal human emotions, huh? I don't know what they'd like, I am not a mind reader, you are not either. The point is they don't act like animals or savages even if they'd like, they act and behave like civilized people - something you and your muslim lovers have trouble understanding and learning.

#57     Apr 14, 2006
  8. that is not the issue ddddoo, iran has its own constitution which fits the interest of an elitist group and so does israel.
    what concerns me though is that your state, which one of the participants called a democracy, excludes people and parties that it considers as radicals because they oppose it yet includes people and parties in its so called "democracy" who are to the right of taliban! before you go on blowing up on me, i am not aware of taliban ever expressing their interest in expelling a chunk of their population out of afghanistan.

#58     Apr 14, 2006
  9. Let me try again:

If 99% are allowed to run for a public office just like in Israel - that's democracy, if 99% are excluded and disqualified as is the case in Iran - that's no democracy.

#59     Apr 14, 2006
  10. i understand your definition. to me, when a society excludes and discriminate against a portion of its own people from the Democratic process be it american, israeli, arab or who ever.. it fails or cease to be a democracy.
    i thought, from your previous writing, you understood that.

#60     Apr 14, 2006