The Islamic Republic of Egypt

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by 377OHMS, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Yeah... based on past experience, the Arabs are certainly more likely than not to completely screw this up if they have to handle the situation on their own. Sameeh may not admit it, but he must know this is true.

So what's it going to be in Egypt, Sammy? Will you use this rare and crucial opportunity to establish the first Free Arab Nation... or will you just let the bearded maniacs take over, and then blame it all on Israel as your people suffer needlessly for decades? It's up to you. If you don't fight them, the bearded maniacs WILL take over, you know.
    The Islamists may be your allies in this revolution, but the second the revolution succeeds they will be your #1 enemies!

#51     Jan 29, 2011
  2. Not in front of you for I know what is your objective. Your objective is not an honest criticism of Islam but to cultivate hate against nations who happened to be Muslims to promote a global genocide...Big difference!

As for Islam, I do not believe in a god in the classical sense of the three Monistic religions. It is up to you to believe but I have an equal contempt for the three religions.

#52     Jan 30, 2011
  3. "The state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization." Indeed, the state of fear and submission. Exactly what people feel when they lose their jobs, their homes, their money, their hope. So when the actions of one, the bankers, cause the feeling in the other, the people, I would say that's terrorism and those that caused it are terrorists.
    You seem to think the only way to cause terror is to fly a plane into a building, or have a bomb strapped to your back. The boys in the boardrooms have far more power and their actions reach much greater numbers. What we are seeing is that while the actual bomb throwers pose a grave threat to life and limb, the guys in the two thousand dollar suits are a far greater threat to freedom, democracy, and peace itself.
    While we continue to chase a ghost, who supposedly lives in a cave, the "suits" dismantle the world for fun and profit. What would we have done, or be doing had Bin Laden and his gang been able to destroy the world economies with some type of cyber attack? Every person here knows we would have nuked Afghanistan, literally. There wouldn't be a living thing left. We would have killed them all and sang God Bless America while doing it.
    What has happened to those that actually committed this crime against humanity? Nothing! Not a single indictment. Not a single one in a jail cell, let alone dead. Not one! These bastards have destroyed more lives, caused more pain and suffering, robbed more freedom, stolen more dreams, than any turban wearing sand dweller could ever hope too.
    I have no doubt that the defenders of this group will claim I'm some type of Taliban supporter. I just know who the real threat is on a global scale, and they ain't wearing rags while living in caves.

#53     Jan 30, 2011
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Didn't you see the post by TomDavis? 84% of the population support death for people who leave the faith. Egypt's going to be another islamic state. Oh, the media will downplay the muslim part as much as possible, make no mistake. But it's pretty obvious that we've only figured out one way to rule this part of the planet - and that's by islamic rule. The end game is very clear.

#54     Jan 30, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Got nothin, eh? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! How very surprising that our local warrior who despises islam has somehow managed to not ever be critical of it. It's like giving a sawbuck to a guy on the street then learning the money didn't go to buy food even though he said he was so hungry. Just plain shocking. Shocking to naive losers, that is. Not to anyone who've been around the block.

#55     Jan 30, 2011
  6. Sameeh hates white people, western nations, and jews. He thinks Israelis should leave Israel because "they don't belong there". Yet, he sees nothing wrong with coming and infesting a white western nation and living within the society and amongst the people he hates so much. He sees no hypocrisy in his claim that Israelis shouldn't be in the middle easy because they "don't belong there" but has no problem coming to a Western nation where he doesn't "belong", instead of going to another Muslim nation.

#56     Jan 30, 2011
  7. Yeah, but also, one of the beefs which Egyptians have had is that their skilled labor inexorably leaves and goes to the west, which they want to prevent. They want to prevent Egyptian emigration, which is great. This way they can quit infesting Europe and the West. Maybe they can even take back all the Gazans (who are actually Egyptians anyways) and they can all just bask in the glory of their new islamafied arab utopia.

#57     Jan 30, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

But they can't grow wheat in the sand so they are going to get pretty hungry in a few years. They are going to have to give all their oil blood money back to us for food.

#58     Jan 30, 2011
  9. AJAJA THE PROPAGANDISTS ARE AT WORK ! THE ALMEIRA AFRAID THEM ?

#59     Jan 31, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You've been here a week and you have already become an irrational libtard and need to go on my ignore list. Fastest flameout I've seen yet. Bye.

#60     Jan 31, 2011