The Islamic Republic of Egypt

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by 377OHMS, Jan 29, 2011.

1. The Muslim Brotherhood did not destroy the Egyptian economy. The Muslim Brotherhood has not destroyed global economies. Bankers did all that! The Muslim Brotherhood, "evil doers" that they are, pale in comparison to the financial terrorists that occupy the corporate boardrooms.

#41     Jan 29, 2011
  2. Tom B

Tom B

I stand corrected. Exorbitant bank overdraft fees pushed Ayman al-Zawahiri over the edge. He later joined the Muslim Brotherhood, and now is the No. 2 in Al-Qaeda.

[​IMG]

#42     Jan 29, 2011
  3. Sameeh, it is crucial right now that freedom-loving Arabs don't screw up this opportunity in Egypt!
    Forcing Mubarak out... that's the relatively easy part. Now, the most important thing going forward is that you <b>must not allow the Islamists to step in to fill the power-void you've just created.</b>

This isn't about Israel, Europe, or the U.S. The responsibility now is on Arabs (and only Arabs) to make sure Egypt doesn't end up getting screwed over with even worse leadership than the people who are being ousted. The whole world is watching you now... will you be up to the challenge?

#43     Jan 29, 2011
  4. Tom B

Tom B

I have contempt for the financial institutions that were part of the cause of the financial crisis. However, the meaning of the words terrorist and terrorism should not be changed to suit your hatred of corporations.

ter·ror·ist
    –noun
    a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

ter·ror·ism
    –noun
    the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
    the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

#44     Jan 29, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Really? I do not believe you. Please link to a single post where you have been critical of islam. Just one. The board is filled with your posts critical of "christianity" and "judisem".

#45     Jan 29, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uhm, educated people and christians had better pack their bags and open foreign bank accounts real quick and get those wire transfers going because educated people and christians are not welcome in islamofascist revolutions.

They must leave Egypt immediately or accept sharia and fundamentalist Islam and try to hide their affiliation and wealth.

#46     Jan 29, 2011
  7. For a country with a large "educated" middle class, they have very backwards beliefs.

http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

% of Muslims in Egypt who want the death penalty for those leaving Islam: 84%

% of Muslims in Egypt endorsing stoning to death of adulterers: 82%

% of Muslims in Egypt who believe that thieves' hands should be cut off: 77%

% of Muslims in Egypt who believe that men and women should not be allowed to work in the same place: 54%

#47     Jan 29, 2011
  8. Damn! :eek:
    How the hell does one govern people like that? This makes me think Mubarak is the <i>least</i> of Egypt's woes.

#48     Jan 29, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

10. jem

jem

come on... we all the know there is a 95% chance the void is going to be filled by a ruthless evil power craving son of bitch unless, the U.S. or some European country steps in to allow for a peaceful transition. And then if the west were to step in al queda will use it to raise money and terrorists.

#50     Jan 29, 2011