The Islamic Republic of Egypt

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by 377OHMS, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

It depends how you define police state, but that was the closest thing i could think of that would answer your question, they were just one of the more free and peaceful countries i could think of, when compared to all these other shit holes.

#11     Jan 29, 2011
  2. It is...It definitely is!

Khahahahahahahahaha

Why don't you go back to your trailer and leave the intelligent thinking to others HOMO

#12     Jan 29, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

LOL, your doing a bang up job of providing us with "intelligent" thinking.

#13     Jan 29, 2011
  4. No it is not! Where have you been?

#14     Jan 29, 2011
  5. Dubai being a Police State is not exactly a Jewel oh enlightened one.

#15     Jan 29, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your irrationality is impressive to all. But rationality isn't really part of the arab character either. That is probably the reason why your people end up ruled by dictatorships and 12th century theocracies while the rest of the world moves into the new millenium.

Every day that passes on this planet sees western civilization move forward and islamofascism move backwards. Time is on the side of the West.

#16     Jan 29, 2011
  7. Yeah...Stay toned. How did I know that a zionist coward like you will beat around the bushes?

#17     Jan 29, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

More intelligent thinking.

#18     Jan 29, 2011
  9. Reading what you call "Contribution" on Elite, I'll leave that to you oh "Enlightened One."

#19     Jan 29, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Watch out Hello, Sammy is starting to obsess over you. Next thing you know, WHAM!, a camel-bomb on your front door step or worse yet, a baclava-bomb that you innocently picked up at the grocery store. These curs will stop at nothing.

Sammy, I've got one word for you: acetate.

#20     Jan 29, 2011