the "irony guy" returns....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 15, 2008.

1. You, my friend is seeing things via rosed colored glasses. It is ok, maybe you are a little optimistic or want to believe that, but Obama is just as corrupt as the GOP, with a milder, gentler delivery. The whole democratic party is in the pocket of multi's and big business. I doubt that Omaba would make drastic change (that IS NEEDED!) but I rather have a dem there in time of fiscal crisis, (remember Roosevelt?) the GOP would eat their young....and push us further into Fascism....

#11     Oct 15, 2008
  2. jem

jem

I am so tired of this racsim bull shit. Its ok for one side but not the other.

A whole bunch of whites are about to pick a black guy with a muslim name to be President. His wife made a statement that was so negative it went beyond racism. The guy associates with former terrorists, And you are pulling some sort race card against ron paul.

So what did Paul say and how long ago did he say it. And my final question - is it true. I am not talking about PC filters. Is it true?

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/index.html

From what I see there was nothing particularly racist in anything publicized. I found a lot of accusations of Ron Paul being anti-semitic - but to me it seems he is anti-corruption, and certainly no supremacist --- unlike the neo-conservatives who are openly elitist.
    E.g Charles Murray - articles on AEI, transcripts on Ben Wattenberg's PBS Think Tank, and his book about "children of Abraham" -- as well as his "cognitive elite" theories - his very controversial book "The Bell Curve" etc. Now THAT is supremacist and elitist, verging on racist with regards to "Abraham's children" abilities over "gentiles". Murray talks down African-American significantly in his theories, articles and interviews - and his disdain for social welfare as something "non-functional and worsening the problem."

#13     Oct 15, 2008