The Intolerance Of Obama Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 13, 2008.

1. I've been quiet too. Long some crude a couple a bucks higher shorted a few ES as a hedge. IMO if stocks catch a bid from here (813 is my level) it'll be commodity led. Just trying to stay spread....

#11     Nov 13, 2008
  2. I'm pretty sure this girl's "experiment" was racist. I'm surprised some of the PC monitors here didn't notice that. I guess they were too busy attacking Christians.

#12     Nov 13, 2008
  3. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

republicans stood down with grace ...

(i read some leftist columnist thank "god" or perhaps it was Al Gore she worshippped, that the margin of victory was large enough to avoid a month of hysteria counting "chads".... I laughed, realizing only the left was so descpicable as to resort to those tactics.... By-The-Way, what is Al Franken's vote count nowadays?)

the right knows, ultimately the left's policies are prone to cataclymsic failure, due mostly to their near complete and utter lack of principle, and we, the rigtheous, will rise once again....

perhaps the left's ultimate goal is to mass-produce a car like the USSR was able to back in its glory days.

.. in any event, and yes I'm quite drunk ... it should be interesting

#13     Nov 13, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Sneaking Weapons Past the Enemy

"You know how James Bond has weapons disguised as common objects, like bazooka pens, so he can sneak his weapons past the enemy? Well, what if Obama is a big peacenik president who is like, “I don’t like weapons. Weapons are bad. No more weapons.” Then the military may need to hide weapons in common objects to sneak them past him.

MILITARY COMMANDER: These aren’t bazookas. They’re pens. We’re just making the military lots of pens.

OBAMA: I dunno. Something seems fishy here. What does the military needs with pens? I thought everyone in it was illiterate and that’s why they got stuck in Iraq.

MILITARY COMMANDER: No, that’s… Hey, look what I found! It’s a bucket that looks approximately the size of your head.

OBAMA: Interesting. Being a very smart person, I do have an intellectual curiosity about such things. Now, if I look at the radius for this bucket and remember the equation for the volume of a cylinder, then… Ahh! I got the bucket stuck on my head!

MILITARY COMMANDER: Quick! Arm up the military before he gets it off!

Yeah, that’s pretty much how I envisioned warfare would be like in the 21st century."

:) :) :)

#14     Nov 14, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

IMAO: Sorting Through the Freaks

"Obama has probably realized that he hangs out with a lot of freaks. He’s got the crazy racist preachers, domestic terrorists, and Kos Kids, and he has to be more careful with the people he has around him at the White House. That’s why he has a very intrusive questionnaire to sort through the freaks that will be working at the White House. It asks all sorts of questions of personal associations that could be embarrassing to a President Obama. Given Obama’s past associations, I’m not sure if he’s trying to keep out the freaks or only let in the freaks so he feels he is in familiar surroundings.

The most curious question he asks is whether the applicant or any of his immediate family owns a gun. My guess is that the Obama administration will be such a bunch of preening sissies that the mere thought of working with anyone who owns a gun or is related to someone who owns a gun will cause them to wet their pants. Is that a standard security clearance question, because I would hope those employed by our intelligence agencies are not a bunch of gunless sissies?

I hope a reporter asks Obama whether it’s his intention to discriminate against those who exercise their constitutional right, but when was the last time we could count on reporters for anything useful?"

:) :) :)

#15     Nov 14, 2008