The Internet Sales Tax Rush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey, that's what the ignorant uninformed anti-gun pussies are always doing.

#41     Apr 23, 2013
  2. Are you always this vulgar? Using curse words and strong talk can be used effectively if used sparingly. But constant use comes across like a vulgar no class young punk with no self control and little respect for himself or others. I know that's not you, you're not young.

#42     Apr 23, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you always so sensitive?
    Do you always avoid facts you don't like?
    Do you always make stupid responses rather than just answer a question?
    If you're such an all around nice guy and I'm not, why is it I get to see my grand kids and you can't?

#43     Apr 23, 2013
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Close, but not quite. Translation: Everyone who isn't on government aid.

#44     Apr 23, 2013
  5. It wasn't because of me, and I'm seeing them now sir. If you ever get lucky enough to meet me don't be a fool and say something like that to my face.

#45     Apr 23, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Why would we want to go see your ugly face in person since we can insult you right from our livingrooms?

News for you arrow. 'Pussy' isn't a curse word.

#46     Apr 23, 2013
  7. Good to know pspr, you would be a pussy cat in person a real gentleman, nothing like you are here. How's that for using the word pussy in a non derogatory way.

#47     Apr 23, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

We'll find out, because I think it will pass given the neutered state of the elephant.

#48     Apr 23, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Lighten up a bit bud. Just pretend you are a lineman playing football and if you don't put up with the trash talk from the other team you are going to get your team penalized big time. If you jump offsides, it's just 5 yards but if you smack somebody, you're out of the game.

#49     Apr 23, 2013
  10. I'm not against you on this, but I do see both sides of the issue. I bought a combo washer dryer for my RV and it was through an Amazon reseller and I was glad when I saw that sales tax wasn't added and it saved me a few bucks on a thousand dollar purchase. So like you I will save money when I can.

#50     Apr 23, 2013