The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by carrer, Mar 4, 2018.

1. carrer

carrer

What do you guys think?

2. 100%.They already crying where all real men gone!You wanted - you got it.

3. [​IMG]

4. Felix Lace,[1] better known as Black Pigeon Speaks (BPS), is a YouTube talker who supports alt-right talking points, numerous conspiracy theories, and various bigoted positions while presenting them as if they were fact. He often supports his statements from misleading wingnut sources, showing only their scary headlines while the sources misrepresent studies, cite flawed studies, or even have body text that contradicts the headlines. Lace previously operated TVShinjuku, a travel channel.

Lace believes that women have not evolved to stay loyal to their "tribe", and have brought destruction to Western nations by having exercised their voting rights.[3] His reasoning includes the idea that women seek those stronger and more dominating than themselves. He refers to some examples including Japanese women who have married American soldiers and French women who married Nazis, though he fails to take account the context (the Japanese women for instance are living in the aftermath of the atomic bombings), assumes that the men have no agency in these decisions, does not address parallels of men going against their own country, and overall makes a sweeping generalization of women just from the actions of individual women in specific situations. He lists no specific examples of a civilization, and one of his authorities he quotes actually heavily criticizes inequality.

On rape, Lace also claims that "the vast majority of women, when raped, reach sexual climax or orgasm."[3] Lace refers to an MSNBC article citing a study that reported that an estimated 87% of women rape victims reached orgasms while being raped. However, neither the MSNBC article or the scientific study (Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack) actually exists.[4]

Lace also believes that women objectify themselves simply because they love to.[5]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks

What do I think? I think you are a right wing moron.

5. I don't consider myself a hippy by any stretch of the imagination,
    But everything is always constantly changing and shifting and dynamic. -- That's how the universe and earth and species and politics and business all started and continue to evolve.
    It's not so much whether something is right or wrong, in your eyes. o_O

6. The first mistake and sign of ignorance and delusion is asking something that doesn't exist, anything.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Was wondering where these feminist societies are.