the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

i think you are a 7 year old american boy and hopefully you will grow up very soon so that you can defeat China easily ( the superb method mentioned by you using the "Hui" and Japanease, arm, money etc!:D i sincerely wish you luck on that lol :D

Japan did apologised to China and Korea!! What the older Japan generation did to China killing and raping were history! We mustn't and will not go to " War" for those horrible killing raping done by their grandfathers! (it's not because China is coward) Just like we cannot kill someone now just because his father or his grandfather killed many people 50 years ago. Do you understand? (maybe it's hard for a 7 year old boy to understand these)

#61     Sep 30, 2012
  2. ~~~

~~~

if someone likes chinese culture and history then Welcome to China .. if somoeone dislike it then just don't visit China or do business in China .. that's simple and no need to be hateful and create hatred ....

but China definitely has many amazing places for tourist to visit ...
    like in Xián, the old capital of China and the home of the Terra Cotta Warriors.

http://youtu.be/Xkxv-uVysv8

#62     Sep 30, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

Sentiment index in Japan fell from -1 to -3 .. economy worsen.

PM Noda try showing Beijing his government's intention of repairing the damaged relationship between China and Japan by reshuffling pro~China Makiko Tanaka who has warm links with China into his cabinet. (Makiko is the daughter of former Japan PM Kakuei Tanaka who normalised diplomatic ties with China 40 years ago)

#63     Oct 1, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

Tourism in South Korea benefits from China-Japan over the dispute islands. Almost all chinese vacationers canceled their trips to Japan and a record number of 100,000 chinese tourists switch plans to visit South Korea instead of Japan during the weeklong holidays starting from today Oct 1.

"The chinese tourists are the retailer's most lucrative customers, average per-tourist spending more than double the amount spent by a japanese tourist. The chinese tourists spending has helped Seoul's Incheon airport the world's busiest for duty-free retail"

The tourisms of other countries including Taiwan and South East Asia.. all benefit from the mainland chinese tourists during this golden week holidays in China except Japan.

#64     Oct 1, 2012
  5. d08

d08

Life in Japan is still considerably better, even though the economy is hurting bad for now. China is acting out because they're in that phase of development. Once China matures, they can't act recklessly as they do now. There are so many decent people in China, it's sad they have to suffer because of the government.

#65     Oct 1, 2012
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

Remind me again how many people Mao killed? And how did his Cultural Revolution work out?

#66     Oct 1, 2012
  7. ~~~

~~~

Yes dear d08 .. China have many decent people and they are still suffering .. we need to help them but it takes time coz China is too big. Japan too have many decent people and it sad that the ties between the 2 countries damaged again because of painful history and political motive.

I read a true love story between a Japanese man and a Chinese girl during WWII .. they tried to escape but a group of Japanese soldiers found them in the jungle hiding and started to gang raping killed the girl and tortured the japanese guy till they thought he's dead so they left..The Japanese guy badly tortured but survived by miracle. He changed his name to chinese name and lived in a small village never leave China and never marry and till the day he died as a very old man he still hated Japan very much. i think i cried when i read it.

#67     Oct 1, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

Mao was a crazy genious monster who killed millions and millions like the 1st Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang who's good at war but monster as a ruler.

terra cotta warriors were Qin Shi Huang's army .. all the warriors faces, height etc were identical to his real warriors in life.

http://youtu.be/Xkxv-uVysv8
    ( i love this beautiful chinese music in the video):D

#68     Oct 1, 2012