the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Wiki: "Xinjiang is known for its fruits and produce, including grapes, melons, pears, cotton, wheat, silk, walnuts and sheep. Xinjiang also has large deposits of minerals and oil. "

Do the Xinjiangese consider themselves chinese or Xinjiangese? They have a lot of oil. It seems China depends on then for it. Are the Xinjiangese well treated given the oil/energy they have?

Where is that proud chinese to answer the questions? It has been a day, and he did not answer while before he showed himself almost instantaneously without being asked to answer.

#51     Sep 28, 2012
  2. ~~~

~~~

sorry for my late reply as i am a very busy person .. i only visit "Elite Forum" once in a blue moon when i am free! also sorry to disapoint you that i am not a chinese guy! :D

But the most disapointing new to you is the "Hui" in China will Never help the Japanese to harm China! :D you seems like a 11 year-old boy .. oh sorry maybe not even 11 year-old yet.. maybe more like a 7 year-old coz your ideas are absurd and ridiculous!!!:D

during ancient times, the persians travelled by camels thru Silk Road to Han Dynasty ( 206 B.C) and settled and married the local Han Chinese .. so all the Hui have chinese bloods and their culture similar as Han Chinese with the exception that they practice Islam... by the way, sorry to dissapoint you again that all the "Islam" people in this world dislike America/Japan, so none will help the Japanese or the american.

the "Hui" in China are exactly like Han Chinese except they have persians bloods and chinese bloods in them .. they are devoted muslim and go to mosque to pray 5 times a day and eat halai food ... and allowed to marry 4 wives and have as many children as they wants in China.

#52     Sep 29, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

my typing skill is terrible ...many typo errors .. sorry! :D

#53     Sep 29, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

One of my favorite cities in China is Xián ...Many Hui in Xi'an ( the beginning of Silk Road, China)

the Great Mosque of X'ian

http://youtu.be/1eNZ-8kFK64

if you been to Xián .. you will see all the "Hui" look 99.99% like Han Chinese coz their ancestry married the Han Chinese during the Han Dynasty.

Hui lady .. she looks 100% like a Han Chinese except she is a muslim.

http://youtu.be/uV5OD1X75Ks

#54     Sep 29, 2012
  5. d08

d08

The most admirable people in the world don't believe in god. There's a correlation between believing in god and low IQ.
    If China decides to go to war, you better watch out. They are very capable not only militarily but also they have plenty of brain-dead patriots (as do countries like US and Russia).
    Also, factually more than half of Chinese have some sort of religion.

#55     Sep 29, 2012
  6. The religion of China is the worship of money/material things/power/force/etc (the law of the jungle and its manifestations).

If China could fight and/or had a sense of dignity, they could have fought for the honor of their older generation women who were raped by the Japanese before they pass away. Japan does not en even give them an apology. Where is the honor of China? They might say that trade with Japan is more important, an argument a prostitute would make with the difference though that a prostitute sells sex and was not sex enslaved to Japan.

And you tell me China will fight. When did a coward start and win a fight?

#56     Sep 29, 2012
  7. d08

d08

Just like in almost any country. The US worships wealth and money like crazy, China is no different.
    In fact when you compare the early years of US to China now, it's all too similar - no regulation with slavery and abuse of nature.

During WW2, crimes like rape were common - has Russia apologized to Germany for raping half of the women Berlin? The only difference is, when you win the war you aren't judged. Read the Wikileaks stuff about what the US has done/is doing, I'm not hearing any apologies.

Also, you are completely clueless in this topic, Japan has apologized for its crimes multiple times. You're great here on ET as facts are never popular here.

August 26, 1982: Chief Cabinet Secretary Kiichi Miyazawa. "1. The Japanese Government and the Japanese people are deeply aware of the fact that acts by our country in the past caused tremendous suffering and damage to the peoples of Asian countries, including the Republic of Korea (ROK) and China, and have followed the path of a pacifist state with remorse and determination that such acts must never be repeated. Japan has recognized, in the Japan-ROK Joint Communique, of 1965, that the 'past relations are regrettable, and Japan feels deep remorse,' and in the Japan-China Joint Communique, that Japan is 'keenly conscious of the responsibility for the serious damage that Japan caused in the past to the Chinese people through war and deeply reproaches itself.' These statements confirm Japan's remorse and determination which I stated above and this recognition has not changed at all to this day. 2. This spirit in the Japan-ROK Joint Communique, and the Japan-China Joint Communique, naturally should also be respected in Japan's school education and textbook authorization.

September 6, 1997: Prime Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto. "In 1995, on the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II, the Government of Japan expressed its resolution through the statement by the Prime Minister, which states that during a certain period in the past, Japan's conduct caused tremendous damage and suffering to the people of many countries, including China, and the Prime Minister expressed his feeling of deep remorse and stated his heartfelt apology, while giving his word to make efforts for peace. I myself was one of the ministers who was involved in drafting this statement. I would like to repeat that this is the official position of the Government of Japan. During the summit meeting that I had during my visit to China, I have made this point very clear in a frank manner to the Chinese side. Premier Li Peng said that he concurs completely with my remarks""

#57     Sep 29, 2012
  8. fyi : To all the relative newbies on this thread , in case you haven't figured it out yet, tradingjournals is an idiot.

#58     Sep 29, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

He's not the only idiot posting in this thread. (Present company excluded, of course) :D

#59     Sep 29, 2012
  10. ~~~

~~~

Dear d08

you are right! also you are smart and wise too!:D Japan indeed did applogised few times! But the painful woes are still fresh and can never be completely heal !.. it's a lesson all must learn about the horror of " War ".

#60     Sep 29, 2012