the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

maybe you are right ! .. Place like Tibet should be under Dalai Lama's rule ...no airport no highway rails system .. no water supply no electricity supply ..all kids cannot go to a normal school except to monk-school only ... all little girls cannot go to school ..95% of Tibetan lived in " Feudal Serfdom" 95% of slaves serving those about 300 noble families and dalai lamas etc .. as long as Tibetan are happy who cares , right ? Place as special as Tibet should be keep outside ( cut off ) totally from the rest of the world! only very few are able to climb those mountains to reach Tibet..and just let the dalai lama rules .. let Tibetan continue to be " Serfdom " n " Slaves " .. forever in poverty and kids are force to be monks and grown up as Slave like their parents! Dala Lama might be a great religious leader but he's an incompetent political leader .. too bad his rival was Mao Zedong who change world history!

#41     Sep 28, 2012
  2. Well that does solve the global warming hoax, nuclear winter is the perfect antidote to the supposed greenhouse effect.

let's get it on (I'm ordering my potassium iodide pills now)

#42     Sep 28, 2012
  3. d08

d08

It's not about race, ethnicity or looks, it's about the "culture" mainland brings with it.
    Similarly if you call a South Korean person North Korean or a Polish citizen Russian.
    They're not ashamed of their ancestry, you obviously are way too insecure about this topic.

I've had some experience with Shanghainese and I would definitely advise people to be careful with them.
    There are decent ones also, the ones who dare to criticize their country because there's a lot wrong with it.

#43     Sep 28, 2012
  4. d08

d08

I guess that's why they protest so much against China, because life is too good now thanks to the PRC!
    They had their own culture and methods, Chinese imperialists/colonizers had no right to force their ways onto them.
    Obviously you have not read at all about the colonization of Africa and the Americas, it's no different at all.
    Mao was a big fan of marxism, so actually, he did the change the world but in the wrong direction. Oh yeah, don't forget the cult of personality - "Thank you Chairman Mao for letting us eat our one cup of rice so that we don't starve...today!".

#44     Sep 28, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

Dear d08

Today China is Not Yesterday China anymore! ... many Hong kongers and overseas chinese are returning to China .. China is Not Mao Zedong's era anymore! many hates mainland China and afraid of living in China because when under Mao .. China was terrible!!!..

Many Hong Kongers migrated to overseas before 1997 because afraid of communist China's rule ... but since then Deng Xiaoping changed the New China .. openning up China and transformed China.
    many are returning back home ...Like it or not it's Hong Kong, China now ( since 1997, Bristish returned Hong Kong to China) honestly you friends thinking are minority many don't like under British's rule and prefer returning to China and proud to be a real Chinese.

China is too big has lot of problems like most big countries in world .. it's communist we must understand but it's unlike North Korea... China is doing so much better! i am not working in the Chinese Government .. i am objection but i cannot stand people keep cristising China as if they are perfect!

#45     Sep 28, 2012
  6. ~~~

~~~

Mao is terrible !!! he's extremely good at fighting and killings .. everybody in China and Tibet suffered under him! But people were brainwashed ( the red guards ) and treated Chairman Mao like "God" blindly! Just like the Tibetans treat the Dalai Lama like "God" , willing to die for him, willing to be " Slaves " forever to serve their "God" endure extreme poverty .. let their kids to be monks and slave .. generation after generation to serve their "God" !

China too went thru brutal hardships under Mao .. even Deng Xiaoping was sent to Hard-labour camp during Mao's era ( Luckily Mao didn't kill Deng ) When Mao died, Deng Xiaoping open up China and transformed China! It's Not easy but China did it within short period of time like a Phoenix roses from ashes.. almost like a miracle!

The new generation tibetan kids little boys and little girls now can go to normal school and they are the future of Tibetans and no need to be "monks" or " slaves" to serve the noble families and dalai lama anymore! but it takes time to change ..coz their parents and older brothers and sisters still "die-hard" fans of the Dalai Lama just like the " red guards" were the " die-hard'' fan of Chairman Mao .. the new generations will be glad they don't have to be "Slavë" anymore when they grow up! like in America if that's no war , the black were slaves to the white.

#46     Sep 28, 2012
  7. China does not believe in god. They "worship"/believe in money, power and force, like in the jungle. Who ever is the richest/strongest is the most respected/idoled/etc. The chinese are proud, but they cannot fight wars --- the chinese is not a warrior, not because he loves peace, but because he is afraid to do war and like money, comfort, and submits to force when he sees it.

The Japanese will not fight china, not because they do not love war, but because they are old. My guess is that the Japanese started it to go nuclear (publicly).

There is a way to defeat China very easily. I have not seen it mentioned so far.

#47     Sep 28, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

Yes China will be defeated by you alone ! so you are the hero and save the whole world! You will be a World Hero!!! ... more famous than Stalin and Mao Zedong! :D

#48     Sep 28, 2012
  9. The motto " the country belongs equally to the Han, Man, Meng, Hui, Tsang (Tibetan), and Miao peoples" appears to be false. For instance what would be the answer of the Hui? Hui are concentrated mainly in the provinces of Ningxia, Qinghai, and Gansu. (where oil is?).

What if the Japanese give money, and arms to the Hui ? The Hui sit on oil, which the Japanese are thirsty for. Don't you think that China would go to its knees?

#49     Sep 28, 2012
  10. Is the information about China people correct? It was obtained from wiki in 5min.

You appear to be a proud chinese, so it should not take you long to answer.

#50     Sep 28, 2012