the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

Dear d08 .. you are wrong ! i am a chinese gal not a guy lol :) anyway have you been to China and really understand the chinese history events etc...

China (father ) and Taiwan (son ) are One family but got separated !!!.. but China will always protect Taiwan if Taiwan is attacked by Japan coz China always treat Taiwan as a run-away son and refuse to accept China is the father lol :) but now more and more Taiwanese start to accept China as the big brother and realised the important and benefit of accepting China like a big brother :D

anyway .. one true story .. recently a group of us ( overseas chinese and some japanese and also a group of chinese taiwanese ) went to Nanking, China for meeting .. after business, the Nanking host took us around Nanking sight-seeing etc .. the host is very nice and friendly (funny the Japanese all very quiet during the whole Nanking trip hardly have any objections about anything, i kinda feel sorry for them coz the painful history make them so uncomfortable in Nanking)

at night, during dinner, one chinese taiwanese asked the host of Nanking " Mr. Li i am so impress with the development of China but may i ask you a very Sensitive question and hope you don't mind.. mainland China is so incredible huge and so beautiful and full of opportunities but why China still doesn't let go of tiny little Taiwan is so small and still want to reunited with Taiwan oneday? i don't understand why can't China just give up the idea of reunited with Taiwan again? "

" Mr. Yen .. May i also ask you a question? You are a father and have so many children but one of your child who always dislike you and fight with you finally left home during crisis and started a new family .. but to you as a fahter .. No matter what you son is always your son even he refused to accept and refused to acknowledge you as the father .. You as a father will always, always hope and pray will reunited with you son again oneday and even your son is cripple or death rotten ..you still want to claim the body of your son .. am i right ??? Mr. Yen ?" Mr Li said

Mr.Yen " Yes , as a father i will do that ..hmm.. who knows maybe oneday China and Taiwan will be one family again .. now we already have closer and closer ties and Taiwanese can feel the sincere, warm and friendship of China is benefiting us , that's why President Ma got re-elected again! "

d08 .. have you been to China? China very different from Thailand, but most top businessmen are Thai Chinese .. YingLuck, Thaksin ... all Thai Chinese and pro-China.

If the dispute islands give to Taiwan.. i think China won't be so angry! :D

#31     Sep 27, 2012
  2. d08

d08

Well, the fact you're a chinese girl means you're most likely attractive but that's that.

While what you said was interesting perspective wise, it's far from reality.
    A country is not any son or daughter, it's a group of people with language(s) and culture(s). Taiwan has its own culture and they clearly distinguish themselves from mainland Chinese. You have the classic Chinese mentality.
    What Taiwanese people want matters, not what the Chinese government wants.

When Taiwan (the son) tells China (the father) that because he is a liar and a manipulator the son doesn't want to see the father again, the father most honor the wishes of the son.

Taiwan has done great because it has been separated from mainland China, same goes for Hong Kong.

Shinawatra was a criminal and has been prosecuted so I don't understand why are you bragging with him, he's a really bad example. Whether I've been to somewhere or not has no relevance here, I'm pretty far away so I can be more objective than you.

#32     Sep 27, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

Philippines ecomomy is the worst always trying to pick up fight with China to distract people for the bad economy and hoping USA will get involved but US is not stupid .. already signal to Philippines it will not get involved with the dispute... China frozen the import of Philippines bananas for very short period only.. Philippines very fast soften their tone wanted to talk with China now :D If you are big and strong , many will dislike you .. like nobody like USA and Russia too.

#33     Sep 27, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

Thank you dear d08 .. yes i have chinese mentality and that's not mean it's bad.. you have western mentality and doesn't mean it's great .. i think the mixture of East and West mentality is the Best!:D
    China is hardliner very, very tought but it takes time to slowly change that mentality .. China already opening up and changing to like a kind loving father and now Hong Kong and Macau so happy returning to mainland China .. Taiwan too is getting closer and closer ties with China each day.

d08 .. have you been to Thailand and really get to know the Thai people ? The Thai people love Thaksin, especailly in the north states, chiangmai etc ( Yes , maybe he was a little corrupted but all politician are dirty and corrupted not only Thaksin) Why do you think his sister Yingluck got elected as PM ? it's because Thai people love Thaksin Shinawatra even he had be prosecuted and electing YingLuck is like electing shinawatra family again ,many thai people still forgive him .. nobody is perfect even powerful politicians are only humans !

#34     Sep 27, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

about A.D 730 earlist historical Tibetan documents discoved the ancient history geography of Tibet, China...' Seventeen Point Agreement ' formalised China's sovereignty over Tibet and All Governments in the world recognise China Sovereignty over Tibet and None has recognised the Dalai Lama's government in exile.

The communists China abolish "Slavery" and "Serfdom" .. cut taxes paid to the Dalai Lama,right away cut unemployment and beggary. built schools, contructed running water and electrical in Lhasa... work progress in Tibet, built airport and China built the biggest rail expension in history reaching the " roof of the world" /Tibet .. a railway reaching 5027 Meter of altitude connecting Beijing and Lhasa in 48 hours.

http://youtu.be/ucMvMs2JSho

the genius yet super crazy monster Mao's Cultural Revolution, Tibet and whole of China suffered ...millions of people were tortured and died during that period because of Mao.

#35     Sep 27, 2012
  6. ~~~

~~~

it's China who's open up " the roof of the world " Tibet to the whole world by building Airport and Super railway to Heaven ( 5027 Meter highest altitude railways in the permafrost plateau) if not we gotta climb over those high, high snow mountains to reach Tibet :D if under Dalai Lama still running the "Slavery" and " Serfdom" system ...ordering tibetan to pay hight taxes to them etc

here's China railways ... cool video

http://youtu.be/Y1zm34G-jzA

#36     Sep 27, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Japan doesn't have nukes eh?

But they have breeder reactors whose sole purpose is the production of weapons-grade plutonium and they have defense budgets with hundreds of billions of dollars unaccounted for that go into black programs that are believed to be nuclear weapons programs.

#37     Sep 27, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

+1 :D very smart and well-informed

#38     Sep 27, 2012
  9. d08

d08

Hong Kongers refer to mainland Chinese as locusts and every Hong Kong person I know is deeply insulted when called "Chinese". They're hardly happy being associated with China.

The Tibetan railway and highway system was a horrible idea. In fact many people who visited Tibet aren't going there anymore simply because of the railway and highways. Every city in Europe and North America has that, you go to Tibet because it DOESN'T have that. Coming from your society, I'm sure you don't understand that.
    Not every place has to be exactly the same, especially a place as special as Tibet.

I'm thinking you're somehow associated with the Chinese government because you don't sound objective at all.

PS. I'm not western as such but somewhere in between.

#39     Sep 27, 2012
  10. ~~~

~~~

Dear d08

i sincerely hope you are more intelligent than your hong konger friends and for your own good please get rid of these so called moron friends! they feel deeply insulted when called " Chinese " then they should change their chinese name to Mary Smith or Joe Smith or Siti or Ahmad or some African names .. ask them don't use the chinese family name/surname anymore ...they must go to hospital to drain out and change their chinese bloods in their bodies too!:D Also please remind them to go for Plastic Surgery to change their chinese face and yellow skin .. make sure they don't look like Chinese at all lol :) They called mainland Chinese "Locusts" so what what they call themselves as " Dragon " or "Hamburger" huh? Your Hong Konger friends are pathetic and full of inferior complex, vain and stupid!

the real chinese Hong Kongers i know and respect much, they are proud to be a Chinese ... they went back mainland China building schools, hospitals do many charity works in their ancestor land.. donate money for Beijing Olympics and Shanghai expo etc.

#40     Sep 28, 2012