the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. d08

d08

And Japanese say Senkaku (Diaoyu) belong to Japanese, so what is your point?
    Why aren't the Chinese giving up the areas India is claiming? They are Indian areas (by your logic).

But I do agree that they would suffer. Countries should really start considering the political cost of doing business with China, and they are - that's why places like Thailand are booming and it's more sustainable (no fake construction boom).

#21     Sep 26, 2012
  2. ~~~

~~~

if you are a well read people you would know Diaoyu islands belong to China/ Taiwan since ancient times but you are biased toward China/Chinese.. you cannot even compare doing business with China or with Thailand ... China market/consumers so huge, Thailand market small and so many political problems .. Government not strong and stable .. even the Thai people can demo sleeping, singing, picnic took over the entire airport etc... many other countries are far more attractive than Thailand .. but i do agree can have a very good cheap fun times in Thailand :D

#22     Sep 26, 2012
  3. One word: Tibet.

Who's the imperialist and who's the underdog? Japan or China?

#23     Sep 26, 2012
  4. We should give nukes to Japan and get them to nuke those exchange rate rigging, job stealing chinamen.

#24     Sep 26, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

Please go and do a good research on Tibet, China history.. many hardly even know anything about the history of Asia or China but start to think they are the Asia or China expert....do you know the ancient name of China huh ? if you are biased toward China then even Japan invaded your Haiwaii it's okay coz you can forgive Japan but because China is doing well even lending so much money to America but still doesn't consider China as a friend ... it's hard to even borrow $100 from an american friend.

#25     Sep 26, 2012
  6. We should give nukes to India to get China with. China will retaliate and the outsourcing Indians will be no more!

#26     Sep 26, 2012
  7. ~~~

~~~

only the most stupid fool will trust the Jap ... even the US government doesn't trust the Jap are very smart ( Japanese are much more smarter than american )and they can easily turn against the america but they need americans now because of China .. if not they will ask US military to get out of Japan!!!

if you are stupid and lazy can't do you job well , please don't blame others for stealing your job away!

#27     Sep 26, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

India and China won't go to war with each other coz both are smart but US is at "War" with the whole world acting like the police man of the world.:D

#28     Sep 26, 2012
  9. d08

d08

I'm biased? If I was so biased then I would not think that the islands should be given to Taiwan due to geographical reasons. Also, at the same time China should stop forcing Taiwan to use the name of "Chinese Taipei", which is perverse. It's an island inhabited by Taiwanese people and the name is Taiwan.
    Also, Tibet should gain independence as should the Uyghurs and Inner Mongolia, I guess you'd be quiet about that?

A Chinese guy talking about the "bad political situation in Thailand", classic. Yeah they protest in Thailand, you know what happens when you protest in China right? You're jailed and/or shot, not necessarily in that order.
    Thailand has many growing industries and has a bright future ahead (as does Vietnam with some political "luck"). The "good times Thailand" is a thing slowly fading into the past.

#29     Sep 26, 2012
  10. ancient history means palestinians should be genocided and land given back to israel.

i said who do YOU think is the underdog. I expect people will say japan. Why? CHina has nukes, japan doesn't. China has conflict with the philippines (big LOL, whats next china picks fight with bhutan)

#30     Sep 26, 2012