the impact of island dispute between china & Japan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader198, Sep 25, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

WWIII won't come so soon !

Japan sent a special envoy to Beijing explaining the "needs" to buy over the dispute islands from a '' japanese private owner '' so that the dispute islands won't falls into the hand of " Ishihara "!! Prime Minister Noda was seeking to repair bilateral ties after misjudging China's reaction to Tokyo's purchased over the dispute islands.

US defense secretary came urges China, Japan to cool anger in islands dispute .. USA doesn't want to go to war with China because of Japan..but no choice under the treaty! Basically to treat China as enemy it's not good for the economy .. Japan and USA understand that very well.

Japanese coast guard ships fired water cannon to Taiwan fishing boats and Taiwan patrol ships fired back water cannon to Japan ships ... Luckily it's only ~ water ~ shooting if it's bullets .. China will sure get involved in shooting rescuing Taiwan coz China treats Taiwan as the "run-away son" when China was going thru very hard period.

#11     Sep 26, 2012
  2. China is the biggest threat, the crowds there are crazy, they want war. Once the chinese meltdown takes place, anything can happen . I would not want to live in SE Asia or the West Coast then. The irony is that it's the US govt policies and Corporate America who grew this monster .

#12     Sep 26, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

Do you really know and understand chinese people and the history of China ? many people in the world think USA is the biggest bully in the world and terrible monster too! but i know and understand USA most americans are very nice and friendly but the world think otherwise of americans .. so it's not fair to judge China or America if we really don't understand its people and the history.

Many americans love China and SE Asia and settle living in Asia they understand Asia people and the culture history . So many talented americans.. studying, living and working in China and they speak perfect mandarin just like the local chinese and they love chinese culture too.

China was once a Super Power thousand years ago ( if you know the world history ) even before USA was born.. China not the trouble maker but it's Japan who bombed Pearl Harbor and invaded the world during WWII and still doesn't repent for the WWII crime and tried to change the true context of WWII in the japanese school book ( Germany did repent ).. Now Japan is weak gotta count on USA for protection ..China now is an iron fist county and cannot be push around and bully by Japan anymore! and Japan knows it that's why they tried to make amend sending special envoy to China to explain about purchased of the dispute islands.. but this time China and Taiwan are not going to let the Imperialism Japan continue anymore.

#13     Sep 26, 2012
  4. ~~~

~~~

here's a youtube video of Beijing

http://youtu.be/Q73GX58hjVw

All my american friends like Beijing very much when they visit Beijing , the amazing cultural city.

#14     Sep 26, 2012
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

"Imperialism Japan" hasn't existed since WWII. China has clearly been the aggressor since then, trying to claim territory that belongs to both Japan and India.

Some very biased commentary here...

#15     Sep 26, 2012
  6. ~~~

~~~

oh well .. maybe because i am an overseas chinese and love China :D the Russian and the Korean have dispute islands issue with Japan too .. but the Japan government didn't try to provoke the Russian or the korean by buying the islands for 26 millions only etc ( in fact Korean president Lee visited the dispute island to show Japan who's the real boss lol ) :D i wonder what would happen if President Hu ( China ) or President Ma ( Taiwan ) visit the dispute island ( diaoyu islands )??? i think the Japan ships dare not shot water cannon on them but they shot bully the poor fishermen only! :eek: also many are so biased against China .. we work hard and suffer so much in history .. many just cannot accept China is going to be a super power again... if Japan is the next super power maybe who knows they might bomb Pearl Harbor again and start invading other countries again.

#16     Sep 26, 2012
  7. Actually if you look at the map that Taiwan vs China claims, Taiwan, i.e. the Nationalist government, actually claims a much larger proportion of land area than China. These include parts of India, Bhutan,Nepal, Burma and Russia as well as the entire nation of Mongolia.

That's why quite a number of Taiwanese are unhappy with the government in China because they felt that the Communists have been giving away territory, particularly when Mao signed away territory to Russia in the aftermath of WW2 for their assistance.

#17     Sep 26, 2012
  8. d08

d08

Russians literally stole the islands from Japan after the war, even acknowledging no-claim toward them before.

China has border disputes with India, Bhutan, South Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia, North Korea. I especially love the South China Sea dispute - China basically saying "it's all ours, screw all rules and reason".
    Chinese have a very biased view of themselves, not unlike all the other superpowers.

Are you saying that Japanese, Americans, Europeans should be allowed to freely fish in all Chinese waters then?

#18     Sep 26, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

well read ..you really knows China history ! :)

#19     Sep 26, 2012
  10. ~~~

~~~

the chinese from China and Taiwan and many overseas chinese say diaoyu islands ( the dispute islands ) belong to China and Taiwan so they are fishing in their chinese waters not japanese waters but the Japanese refuse to return the islands to China .... meanwhile Japan will suffer more while other countries benefit doing more business sales in China..

#20     Sep 26, 2012