The ignore feature is brilliant heres why

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Steelhead, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I had over 200 on my list, then I tried to edit the thing and found out that was nearly impossible so I suicided my old screen name, it had a lot of baggage for me anyhow, I think some Muslims were trying to home in on where I lived so I gave them hints from time to time... and basically I must have been on ignore for a lot of people, with the new screen name I immediately started getting responses again....... Now I have nobody on ignore again... and the trolls that I had on the ignore list seem to be largely gone from the site. The first name on my suicided ignore list was Harrytrader btw, he was going to take over the world with his system as I recall.........

#21     Oct 12, 2008
  2. OP, you're insecure. Plain and simple. Most of us understand, and those who don't are probably as insecure as you are.

At least 7 of the people on your list (I can't speak for some of the rest you list, not knowing of them), myself included, strive and succeed to post thoughtful and contemplative comments.

I get into pissing matches and it even gets nasty with people holding views I hold abhorrent (such as racism), but guess what? I even find things I agree with (in other areas) with those people, and I always try to not make it personal.

I'm not saying the ignore feature is never necessary, but the longer your ignore list, the smaller your security in your own beliefs (some would say the smaller your dick, too, but I don't think that this has been empirically proven, and I certainly don't want to volunteer to study the issue).

You must be afraid of being flipped on issues you think you hold dear.

Sad.

#22     Oct 12, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

I don't understand the need to be so offensive and vulgar.

Steelhead, you are a very weak man.

#23     Oct 12, 2008
  4. Thank you Bylo for standing up for me and the other posters on the list.

#24     Oct 12, 2008
  5. #25     Oct 12, 2008
  6. mxjones

mxjones

Philosophical question:

If you put yourself on ignore, do you cease to exist?

Discuss.

#26     Oct 12, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own list.

Philosophically speaking, you would only apparently cease to exist - to yourself.

#27     Oct 12, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm going to follow your lead.

stock777
    Hack Jershey2
    bluebolt
    Godsfist
    Hack Jershey5
    gamete
    Hack Jershey6
    Hack Jershey7
    I Call BULLSH1T
    Hack Jershey8
    PocketAces
    rapier
    electron
    reamier
    I am...
    C- kid
    Long&Strong
    gammera
    Rhodan
    reeldeal
    realdeel
    ownedu
    bighog
    Mister Fabulous
    rawfist
    rtp100
    Tgod28
    Rawfists
    Port1385
    ByLoSellHi
    The Kin
    omegapoint
    arealpissedgoy
    ZZZzzzzzzz
    iceman1
    kut2k2
    lilduckling
    BlindLemonBoosh
    spanish89
    crgarcia
    southamerica
    Pekelo
    marketsurfer
    PocketChange
    zdreg
    insider trading

#28     Oct 13, 2008
  9. You still exist, you're just not relevant. Don't matter though, someone else can always say what you're thinking, better, clearer and to the point with much more thought. Which in my case has led to jealousy anger depression greed insecurity exhuberance mania and lost marbles.

#29     Oct 13, 2008
  10. Mecro

Mecro

No flytiger or southamerica on that list?

#30     Oct 13, 2008