The ignore feature - improvement request

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I can fanthom that you are a stalker. Please, I don't swing your way.

#41     Apr 13, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, and who were you once? Which new sockpuppet name are you now? Thunderdog? Landis? You sound like one of them.

#42     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Once? Have you no eyes man? Look at my registration date and look at yours. Even if any accusation of sockpuppetry has to be made, it is to you. Then again, I do not track the daily venues of E.T. and could care less.

#43     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I gave up the other moniker when I left moderator. It seemed fitting. Other than that, there's no hidden agenda.

Just because you registered a while back doesn't mean you don't have another moniker. Cold/c-kid used to have 10 accounts he kept on "stand by". Same with that other character who hated Hershey. Used to brag that he had monikers from years past, never oft used.

Sounds like you did too.

#44     Apr 13, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well you sure as hell have made my ignore list. What a schmuck.

#45     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Sounds like you are biased because of frequent exposure to their kind. Step back, think for five minutes. I have posted in both sections, Community and Trading. There is nothing I have to hide.

Oh, what ever shall I do now. 377OHMS has spoken.

#46     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sooo...because you have posted in both sections, you can't possibly have another username, is that it?

#47     Apr 14, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

I would recommend a change to the ignore feature.
    If you put someone on ignore and move on , fine. If you put someone on ignore and post about it again and again then you should lose the right to put that person on ignore.

The ignore feature has become another tool in attacking an adversary.

#48     Apr 15, 2012